Obamas True intentions....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Yoda, Feb 10, 2012.

1. #21 Tripace, Feb 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2012

2. Would this also fall into some custom???
    President Obama

the level of disrespect he shows our country is embarassing.
    He is no man of honor..

3. That's absolutely horrible.

What a fucking shit head.

4. #24 Yoda, Feb 10, 2012

Well did ya notice they did not bow back..
    Wouldnt that be custom?? er maybe not... clear that up for me..

and during our time of economic trouble...
    heres what he did

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/20/obama-hawaii-vacation-cos_n_1158825.html

now thats a hell of a bill for us..

or look up his holoween party..another great expense to us during a tough time

5. dude hes totally going to turn around in his second term

he was just waiting for it you know cause thats what they do i guess

fucking being the president is the hardest job in the whole fucking universe you cant just say he wont do anything of course he will do stuff to create jobs and shit and like fight terrorism, i bet there's been like 1000 terrorist attacks in 2011 that obama helped thwart too

he will create like 3 million jobs this year and lower the debt finally. just wait.

6. #26 QuantumOblivion, Feb 10, 2012
    And to finish the sentence of Jefferson letter which you quote ", thus building a wall of separation between Church & State." This is cut and dry.

For an excellent summary of the founding father's position on this issue read 'Arguably: Selected Essays by Christopher Hitchens'

On the rights of women....
    If these religious institutions have employees of faith, then they will pay nothing at all because they will not elect to get contraception. So there is no problem. Seems to me this is about the reproductive rights of women being held in the employers hands. What happens if your employer is a Jehovah Witness?

7. It may be cut and dry, but we don't make our laws based off Jefferson's letters...

But the point is moot because it really is a nonissue. I'm much more concerned with how much innocent blood is on his hands. To me, that's the biggest reason I hate Obama. The acts of war he's done in his first term cannot be described as anything other than evil, and he's a piece of shit that deserves to rot in a prison somewhere for the remainder of his days for this sole reason. A one to ten or fifteen innocent to suspected combatant rate is NOT okay. If we're really so concerned about protecting our nation, why don't we bring all the troops home to protect us, and beef up anti-missile defenses or some shit like that? Why do we need to be over there bombing cities and killing innocent people? How can anyone possibly think that will make our country safer?

"Oh, you killed my whole family, and blew off one of my legs. Yeah, America's pretty cool"....?

8. I think he just likes hanging out with his favorite athletes and musicians. He kinda just chills, plays golf, then calls up Kobe & Derrick Rose to play basketball at the White House. He lets the bankers, mega-corporations and warmongers make policy while he watches ESPN all day. Every once in a while he has to travel, put on a uncomfortable suit and read a speech they wrote for him. Then he gets to vacation in Hawaii. I think he's more or less like Kim Kardashian in that we're not too sure what he actually does, but he's on TV all the time.

9. #30 Ralta, Feb 10, 2012

You make it sound like there's something wrong with it? :confused:

Attached Files:

10. Correct, it does say something. That you don't do research at all into the Republican candidates. Perhaps even politics as a whole.

11. Exactly Ron Paul is the only one who wants to legalize marijuana and pardon all marijuana users.

12. Is he an abnormally ignorant American or am I getting a distorted view from being on Grasscity all the time with reasonable people?

13. [quote name='"Cruizer"']am I getting a distorted view from being on Grasscity all the time with reasonable people?[/quote]

The internet in general is a completely different demographic... :(

14. Ron Paul doesn't want to legalize marijuana if he gets office

15. Intentions implies a plan.... His only plan was to become president... Thats it...

16. That's incorrect. He wants to legalize it at the federal level, then the states can decide if they want to legalize it or not.

Whereas now it is still illegal at the federal level, so despite states such as California having it legal for medicinal use, they are still violating federal law, and that is why Obama allows DEA to bust MMJ dispensaries.

17. didnt know which thread to post this in, but here it is ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8rQNdBmPek&feature=context&context=G29dac69RVAAAAAAAAAA]Will Hunting had it right 14 years ago - YouTube[/ame]

its like foreshadowing or something :smoking: :p

18. There's a big difference between working for a religious person and working for a church.

If you work for a church, it can be safely assumed you're of that religion. They have every right to enforce the rules of their religion in the workplace since it is a church...

So, if these Catholic women want contraceptive (which Catholics don't believe in anyway), they can work somewhere else.

I'd like a $100,000 salary, but I won't get it flipping burgers at McDonald's. Not every workplace can provide everything their employees want. If they want different benefits or pay, they can go work somewhere else.