Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

5 hour energy bottle and hand warmer to keep pee warm for drug test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hippey420, Feb 8, 2012.

1. im having a drug test on thursday my brother was gonna pee into a 5 hour energy today and tomarrow i was gonna tape a hand warmer to it and put it into my pocket or under my sack....

will that do? will i be able to pass?

2. yeah if its a stick test. if its a lab test u need to refrigerate that piss, then when u need it, warm it up in a double boiler to around 98 degrees, put it in the bottle and then u can slap the hand warmer on it and go.

3. just buy one of those fake cocks with that piss.

4. 1 5-hour bottle is the equivalent to a toddlers bladder.... Get like 2 or 3.

5. Make sure the bottle is not filled with 5 hour energy, I think they might notice.

6. [quote name='"morange"']Make sure the bottle is not filled with 5 hour energy, I think they might notice.[/quote]

Lol & Yeaa man just open it quietly if the doors gonna be open

7. my friend did exactly that and passed. Personally i opted for a condom filled with piss and duck taped it to my inner thigh. Sat in the fucking waiting room for an hour and a half and still passed with a temperature stick.. 97.8 degrees. The wizzinator is really good though

8. Hasn't the whizzinator been outed as paraphernalia and therefore isn't allowed to be sold?

9. First off, putting it in your pocket? Lmao... good luck with that one. They're gonna make u empty pockets before so some sort of pouch or something strapped to ur leg with it is ur best bet.