Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pre Rolled J's

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by da bulls, Feb 8, 2012.

1. I recently rolled what was left of my bud into 8 decent sized joints. I put them all in this small pill like container that is pretty much air tight. I was just wondering if they will dry out quicker because of this or if I should smoke them before a certain amount of days.

What do you guys think? And anyone else do this? I think its great b/c I can just pull one out at anytime and smoke it right away.

2. It'll probably dry out a little faster since the bud is already ground up. To keep it freshest, you shoulda left it in nug form in a jar, preferably in a freezer. but do i think it'll dry out significantly? not really, you should be fine if you dont smoke a jay a week.

3. The dispensaries sell pre-rolls all week; pretty sure it is the same doobs to, that they aren't replacing them nightly. You should be fine ;)

4. [quote name='"SoloG35"']The dispensaries sell pre-rolls all week; pretty sure it is the same doobs to, that they aren't replacing them nightly. You should be fine ;)[/quote]

Curious how much do thy sell them for and abt how much bud do they put

5. Usually has weed falling out the ends :laughing: So I would guess maybe .5-.6
    They only go for 4 bucks :p
    25 dollar 1/8ths, too!

6. In Florida, I've never had somebody sell me a pre rolled joint, just the regular sizes (eighth, quarter, etc) but in Colombia I've had some sketchy dudes sell me a fat joint for like what is $1.

And when I usually buy large amounts for me to smoke, I might pre roll them if I'm going on a road trip or something.

7. Ok thanks for the info guys. And I put a small piece of a grapefruit peel in the bottle overnight a couple of days ago. Should I repeat this every couple of days? Or just leave it as is. BTW I'm continually rolling new j's and adding them to the "stash" lol.

8. One thing I've noticed about leaving a joint for a while before smoking it is that it can dry out a little, and I'm not sure how but I've had some pretty tight joints that seem looser after a few days waiting to be smoked.

9. The only problem i've ever had with prerolling was that the J canoed... Badly... Still fixable and smokeable but it was annoying.