Storing Hash & Ganja together?

Discussion in 'General' started by SlightlySam, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Hi blades, I was wondering if storing bubble hash and bud in the same jar would affect the dryness/moisture level of the bud? I'm asking because I recently stored them together in a small jar in my dresser and my bud went from being cured to the right amount of crispness to being almost stringy and moist after leaving them in the same jar for only one night. Are my suspicions correct or am I way off here?

2. If the hash is wet sure the moisture will transfer to the bud.

If they're bother dry no problems.

3. Well bubble hash is made using a bubble bag and ice. Thus there is moisture in the hash.

If it was still fresh it would have leaked moisture to the bud. Just pull the hash out and re-cure your bud

4. [quote name='"Spaced"']Well bubble hash is made using a bubble bag and ice. Thus there is moisture in the hash.

If it was still fresh it would have leaked moisture to the bud. Just pull the hash out and re-cure your bud[/quote]

Ok I was pretty sure that was the case.Now I know better! Thanks

5. [quote name='"Spaced"']Well bubble hash is made using a bubble bag and ice. Thus there is moisture in the hash.

If it was still fresh it would have leaked moisture to the bud. Just pull the hash out and re-cure your bud[/quote]

Ok I was pretty sure that was the case. Will make sure to keep them separated from now on.