Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Funny story from when I was young, dumb, and first got some weed.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tyorke, Feb 6, 2012.

1. Made me shiver when you said you put it in the pasta jar then threw it away and what not...:eek:

2. Now that's a fucking sick story lmao

3. You need to always remember that even though your parents may not like weed you do and you are a grown up now too who can make their own decisions in life, if your parents don't respect your decisions as a grown up you should not respect them aswell. My parents understand this and we both have equal respect. They trust me and I trust them.

Unless, of course, you want to live your whole life feeling like a child, then that's different. Whatever strokes whoever's boat I guess.

4. What a load of crap, you always respect your parents decision no matter what even if you don't agree with them. That's the way I've been brought up can't say about anyone else. They change your diapers clean your crap and piss, they love you no matter what and they put up with you forever, oh and they gave you life.

What is this live your whole life as a child....? Just because I respect them and still listen to them and do everything they ask of me im a child? Jesus what ever happened here, respect has taken on a whole different meaning with you.

I'll respect them at 22 and I'll also respect them at 48 and do as they ask.

Come at me bro :metal:

5. hahha +rep OP that was mad funny ahhaha
    [​IMG]