3 Dutchmasters Licked Together. Big Bleez.

Discussion in 'General' started by NorCalPiff, Feb 3, 2012.

1. [​IMG]
    whats poppin' legends. hope u have a good weekend. mine will be mediocre. a quarter of flame went in this. Zig Zag papers are around the parts of the Dutch that connected for reassured pull.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Haha hopefully that burns right. Shoulda used more wraps.

What I chiefed on just now: (LSD x Bubble Hash)

[​IMG]

3. I don't even know what to say to this

4. Ahh to be young. Op I can remember doing that, making Cheech joints , thems were the days. Nothing like rambling, comma spliced, reminiscing.

5. that looks sexy as fuck

6. You had to use papers too? =-/

7. I wanna hit that. ;o

8. I'm like 21 yo I'm pretty much not young. but i am. anyways. & no, I did not NEED to use the papers, I just wanted to be reassured it would pull right. Nothing is worse than wasting 7 grams on a huge blunt or joint that won't even pull. Please do not tell me I am wasting medicine. If wasting medicine was an issue this would not have been done.

[​IMG]

9. i will be rolling Cheech blunts in my fucking death bed. No such thing as age, its a medicine for everybody of all kinds of all ages.

10. lol, I guess you're just not a pro-roller like my friends and I :cool:, we'd never even think about putting papers onto our blunts...

To each his own

11. No there is age. You will see when you get older and have arthritis and can't spend the time it takes to roll those big mother fuckers with out your fingers feeling like they are falling off. So you'll smoke smaller ones and look at 21yr old kids and lol and say w/e. So get high and quit whining everyone here has pretty much congratulated you for a sweet blunt.

12. i don't get some people on this website.

13. [quote name='"weedict"']No there is age. You will see when you get older and have arthritis and can't spend the time it takes to roll those big mother fuckers with out your fingers feeling like they are falling off. So you'll smoke smaller ones and look at 21yr old kids and lol and say w/e. So get high and quit whining everyone here has pretty much congratulated you for a sweet blunt.[/quote]

When did he whine about anything?

14. i gotta spread more rep around.

15. Nice blunt, but whys that?

16. After 5 kids and 3 old ladies I would say,"don't take personal advice from me and THOSE are clearly bitchings/whinings." Dude grow up. You will never get everybody and yes give rep to those like you, that don't get why they don't get everybody. Peace. unsub'd.. lol.

17. [quote name='"weedict"']

After 5 kids and 3 old ladies I would say,"don't take personal advice from me and THOSE are clearly bitchings/whinings." Dude grow up. You will never get everybody and yes give rep to those like you, that don't get why they don't get everybody. Peace. unsub'd.. lol.[/quote]

Nowhere in either of those posts did be bitch or whine. Not once.

And maybe you should consider taking some classes for your grammar before you decide to talk shit. Your posts barely make sense

18. What the? What the fuck is that? lolol! I need pics of it lit up. That's gonna be like smoking a noodle. I shake my head at this.

19. Haha thats gonna be a chin burner. Try holding that with one hand