New Brand Name Nutrient Chart - Team Work Needed!!

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Sir Cannabis, Feb 2, 2012.

1. #1 Sir Cannabis, Feb 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2012
    Hi Everyone, I would like to make a ultimate nutrients grow chart. This means collection as many different kinds of brands and display there information such as NPK ratio and percentages, and also each different kind of nutrient and there exact percentage of concentration. So if everyone can give there information:

- NPK percentage and ratio

- Brand Name

- Which stage of a plants life cycle they say it should be use for?

Ill keep updating the file, and all products are accepted!

Im also going to make another chart indicating which nutrient solutions are similar ;)

Attached Files:

2. google it

3. ya, I know. Im not sure about all the different brand names! Any suggestions ;)

4. Update!

Attached Files:

5. an and pureblendpro?

6. Cool, Anyone else has a specific brand?

7. 3 major brands in my area are the botanicare,Advanced Nurients,House and garden(Aqua flakes)lines.

8. Sweet, im going to add these companies on the weekend!

9. Can you make it so i don't have to dl it?

10. I can give you a setup of what to do to your soup with the AN line but I have no idea what the exact percentages are when the base nutrient and all the additives are mixed.

11. I use aurora roots organic. I'd be happy to input if I could see the damn thing.

12. Next time i upload it, ill put an image as well!

13. Send the names and NPK percentage of each product! and the full brand name of the product.

14. okay i'll put that together for you.

from my understanding, name brand nutes like AN have more than just the NPK in them... there are 'other ingredients' they cannot label on the packages as they are not traditional 'plant food' and are designed for MJ only.. again this is just from my understnading/talking with local hydro and AN tech support people.

otherwise 90% of the AN line is just 'soluble potash"

15. Quick Update, need more name brands, and I cant put a picture since its many pages!

Attached Files: