MyMathLab

Discussion in 'General' started by Scapegoat Adams, Feb 2, 2012.

1. anyone ever use this? I'm using it for my college math class and it sucks so bad. It makes homework take so much longer and it's so much work

2. Yep, had it last semester, it sucked.:mad:

3. [quote name='"ganjaherbtoker"']Yep, had it last semester, it sucked.:mad:[/quote]

It's just a teachers way of being lazy

4. I thought the title said "mymethlab" lol

5. You get used to it, but yeah it feels kind of clunky at first. I like how you could view an example problem for most of them. I would just go through the example and write out every step, then plug in the numbers from the problem and work it out.

6. [quote name='"th3_chr0nic"']You get used to it, but yeah it feels kind of clunky at first. I like how you could view an example problem for most of them. I would just go through the example and write out every step, then plug in the numbers from the problem and work it out.[/quote]

And proceed to do that for an hour or two for 40 questions haha

7. Using it this semester for the second time. One of the most laughably dry pieces of software I've ever used.

It was designed horribly.

8. Yeah i used it twice. I liked it and you will too after i tell you my secret. GO TO MATHWAY.COM!!! Just put in the equation and it will solve it for you... well most of the problems.

i suggest not using this method b/c it is cheating.

Also this method wont work on tests so study for those.

...your welcome.

9. MyMathLab makes baby jesus cry....

10. Well you only really have to do it for one of each type.

11. Haha I did that. It's actually so much better, I mean I could do homework whenever I wanted. What sucks is those sections with like 40+ problems. To be honest though it's actually a very good program, and explains very well how to solve problems. Math teachers may become obsolete.

12. I hated MathLab, but I hate math so...yep.

It made it easier to have other tabs open on the computer to fuck around and forget what I was doing.

13. i actually liked it, it helped me pass. its convenient, i can do it wherever i want and not get "messy"with paper and shit lol. it explained stuff very clearly. yeah, it was pretty picky and had a lot of shit but its worth it to me. ha.

14. Mymathlab is SOOOOOO easy to cheat on, but its made to help you and shows the steps..
    You just have to take the effort upon yourself to actually learn something from it and pass.

15. Never heard of this. I have a arab teacher, and she puts up these 10 min long video lectures. They are beyond boring, even when stoned! I'll post a link so you get a feel for it

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0RE-4Jdvas]Module 1 Review Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Have fun

16. Beat me to it, also just want to say if you use it you are going to fail tests like crazy. My dumb ass thought I could pass tests after using mathway, wrong!

17. Oh sweet...a MyMathLab hate thread?! I had to use it for 2 courses early on in college, not sure if the fucking homework was even calculated into my final grade :( But I did it, all on a really shitty computer too, which made things even worse.

18. now that's some roast beef

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. [quote name='"Johnbaker098"'][/quote]

Wtf? What is the green inside and dripping out. Thats disgusting..

20. I always store my weed in my girlfriends vagina.