Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High CBD strains in seattle/WA....discuss?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by KinkySwitch, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Hmm...
    It seems like the whole strain thing is very inconsistent, like, you have to travel sometimes a ways to get something really specific.
    I also don't really like this idea of top shelf and bottom shelf. Sure, I like getting my blue Dream at 10 a gram if I can, but I wouldn't consider Blue Dream bottom shelf.
    Personally, weed is weed and there are different kinds, and it should all be about 10 a fuckin' gram.
    Esp. since when I was 19/20, it was 20 a fuckin' gram, street value.

For example, Black Widow is that an official strain? THC care provider said that was a plant related to White Widow. (Thier purple pineberry is nice btw)

I wish they had blueberry kush out here... In Oly they do, well I knew people that grew it..

2. Yes, weed is too expensive....but, I'm paying less now than when I was buying on the street.

As far as Blue Dream....The thing is that some places get a cut of Blue Dream and then they don't grow it very well....or they grow it in dirt vs. hydro, etc or they harvest too early...or something that renders it less than what it potentially could be. They take it in to sell it to the dispensary and the dispensary tells them if it meets their standard for quality or not. I've seen the same thing hold true for many strains. Different dispensaries use different growers and some are better than others. Usually, there's at least one strain at any given dispensary that's decent. It just takes time to find out which places are which for you. For me, I've gone to lots of dispensaries and I've boiled it down to just a few. I like SUPER strong Indicas and Sativas. The closer to 100% Sativa is best and the closer to 100% Indica is best for me. The 50/50 Indica/Sativa hybrids tend to cancel each other out sometimes. So it's now MUCH easier for me to get through the confusion of all the hybrids and names because most of them I skip. (There are of course exceptions!) I have already determined the places that I know will have extremely high quality meds. And I will pay top price for it because it's usually so much better than the next places that it lasts me twice as long! And no I'm not kidding.

Once my present "experimental" stash is gone, I'm going to start buying more quantity and saving even more money that way. I'll probably have it down to one or two Indicas and one or two Sativas pretty soon! :)

3. Black Widow is probably a White Widow crossed with a Black Domina plant.

4. Black widow is actually the parent to white widow I believe

5. Delta 9 Co-op on Lake City has a strain called Gravity that's supposed to have tested at something like 7% CBD.

6. I may go check out delta 9 tomorrow before my jiu jitsu class in seattle...hmmm

7. I like Best buds in Magnolia, they are giving 20% off every donation! that's what keeps me coming back, most every collective dispensary or whatever all have really good weed, and from what ive heard is that most of the testing is BS anyway, that there are many ways of testing cannabis and that the results are flawed at best. I go to BEST BUDS in seattle magnolia 2112 Thorndyke Ave West, why you say??? 20% off every donation and you can get an ounce of Brain Warp Haze for only $200!!! Medical grade cannabis for only $200!!!! I also go to green side medical in lake city, but they can be a but spendy at times. I LOOK FOR DEALS, and best buds has em, case closed

8. Ive been to Best Buds, and unfortunately I was very unimpressed with their medicine. Its a decent location though

9. #49 BA, Feb 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2012
    man i never go to co-ops in seattle cuz they fuckin rip you off....but I had some unreal P-75 once from a co-op in Tacoma. 26% total cannabinoids....it was around 20% THC 6% CBD

Trust me, the best meds for quality prices will not be found at dispensaries....gotta go patient 2 patient IMO

dude i've seen you advertising this place in over half your posts. hmmm

10. IM pretty sure thats impossible, because generally, the higher the thc content the lower the CBD content. Unless you mean the CBD was .6% CBD then that grower was bullshitting you haha

11. I mean he used a Quanta Cann to test it in front of my own two eyes, but you know more than I do. He was obviously bullshitting me :rolleyes:

I read an article in treating yourself magazine about a sample of cannatonic that tested at 20% THC and 6% CBD. I know some Jack the Ripper tests at 20% THC and 6% THCV

Genetics are an amazing thing, man. Cannabis testing isn't 100% accurate yet but the quanta can gives u a pretty good idea of the cannabinoid composition of a certain plant

12. Hmm interesting, didnt know that. I thought that the higher the THC content the lower the CBD.

Btw didnt mean to sound condescending:smoke:

13. #53 FitStoner, Feb 18, 2012
    I work with strains both high in Thc and Cbd. I have been playing around with breeding trying to cross a good sativa with some of my high cbd strains over 10% cbd.

14. #54 Gamereaper, Feb 18, 2012
    evergreen wellness center in tac on pacific at the end, all there bud is obvioulsy grown in a very very nice facility. all buds are exploding stanky and huge. they got a good selection too. def the best bud ive seen at a co-ops.

i belive its orange crush, not much of a high pretty mild but then i relized how much i couldnt feel my shoulders or back haha. so i know the cbds where present. if it as 5.7 percent idk

15. Iv had some SUPER dank orange Krush down here in Oregon from the co ops it was bomb

16. Oh man... Flo down at Fremont Gardens is high in cannibidol... (CBD?) But it's 11 a gram, and I reserve that for when I really need it, it's really tasty and smells excellent.

I used to live in Lakewood, Tacoma. I wouldn't trust going to a dispensary in tacoma, especially on Pacific. That's a dangerous part of town, if I recall. I haven't been in that area in 4 years. if I had a buddy to drive down with to do a pickup, I'd go and check out a place, sure.

You're right about Seattle dispensaries ripping you off. It doesn't seem like there are many that carry much I've been reviewing places online, looking at reveiws, prices, menus, etc.. I'm not impressed with what I have available to me, that is within reasonable distence...

Personally i'ts just too expensive, even at 10/g..... I wish I had a grower as a boyfriend LOL!

17. lol its not unsafe.. only towards dark it is i guess and only if you walk lol. i cant ever find good clubs. the best one ive been to was evergreen holistic and herbal choice in kent and tukwila

18. Well...I uh.. I was caught on 9th and Commerce in broad daylight and was knocked down on the cross walk infront of a bus that stopped for the red light... by someone that got expelled for something they did to me back in Highschool...3 years after it happened.

I don't know if that kid is still running around in that area, running around with his pack or not. So when someone si talking about Pacific Ave, COmmerce, Downtown Tacoma,... those areas.. I don't wanna go there.

19. I just would really like to find a caregiver for a couple of strains, I really would, but I can't find a grower/patient that's willing/isn't paranoid/has space/etc...

20. Fweedom Collective is now offering Raskal strain 8% CBD 5%THC