Best Handheld Vaporizer?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Stealf, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Sup Blades.. can you help me decide on a great handle vape? I'm sure there are review and threads about vapes all over these forums as I have seen them myself. It'd be super chill if I could get all types of opinions in one thread. Lemme know you're opinion and why you believe it is the best. Also, if you don't like a certain vaporizer, lemme know what kind and why please.

My budget is $200.

2. most people will say magic flight, and with good reason too. u can save that $100 and buy something else, spend a little on an attachment so u can hook it up to a bong or something. also they have a lifetime warranty if i was told correctly.
    either way, mflb doesnt have a huge appreciation thread for nothin

3. MFLB all day bro.

but since ur willing to spend $200 i suggest u get the power adapter if ur going to use it in the house. but theres also a car adapter.

but its still very good when u just use batteries.

4. #4 Shipwreck, Jan 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2012
    What about the Life Saver?
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm256R3iBDM&sns=em]LSV Life Saber Vaporizer (LSV) - YouTube[/ame]
    Or this beast
    VapeXhale

Its a preorder but holy shit.

MFLB is not the best but its priced to sell and works decently well.

If you're looking for an absolutely amazing vaporizer for under $200 look into Da Buddha.
    It uses an all ceramic and glass air path so the vapor is sweeeeet and thick.

5. thermovape, atmos raw, omnicron herb cartridge. those are the best

6. I have never heard of any of those vapes lol.
    Seriously.

7. I would suggest the mflb with the power adaptor and the wpa. Nothing like hitting it through a bong. So smooth and tasty.

If you are willing to give up portability I suggest the dbv. This thing rips like a beast and is glass on glass.

I love bongs and have both set up to smoke out of bongs.

8. There's tons of vapes. They all work, but theres better vapes then the mflb

9. #9 evilalex, Jan 27, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2012
    No competition, magic flight all the way

edit: 200th post!

10. I'm surprised no one has introduced the Arizer Solo. It's a portable in your price range, take a look at it online.

11. Hands down arizer solo no questions asked

12. Mflb if you wanna go on the cheap. But if your willing to spend 200 then the buddah would probably be the best vaporizer in your price range.

13. Thermovape is a decent vape, but the atmos raw is complete shit. Omicron does not have herb carts out yet.

My recommendation would be the Arizer Solo hands down!

For all the Solo users, planetvape.ca has released a gong adapter for 14mm and 18mm water pipe.

14. [quote name='"kaptan"']

Thermovape is a decent vape, but the atmos raw is complete shit. Omicron does not have herb carts out yet.

My recommendation would be the Arizer Solo hands down!

For all the Solo users, planetvape.ca has released a gong adapter for 14mm and 18mm water pipe.[/quote]

This post is sponsered by Centizen. Arizer is the best portable, full stop

15. Most people dont like this one because it uses butane.

I own a MFLB and do like it a lot, love the fact it was 100.

I have hit a buddah and that thing is pretty I like it. Definitely not handheld tho. This Solo one everyone is talking about sounds pretty sick about to look into it. I had never heard of it till now.

16. I own one and used proper with nice dry ground bud it can give clouds off like the da buddah can. Draw speed is a little slower but you can't expect a handheld to keep up with a fast haul and stay at temp.

17. You better stay away from the Solo. If you ever try the Solo you will be kicking yourself and wondering why you ever got a mflb. The only reasons I can figure anyone would pick a mflb over a Solo is if they absolutely positively had to have the smallest vaporizer they can find. The other reason would be that they never tried a Solo and don't know what they are missing. The Solo is a little more expensive, but it is worth every penny of the extra cost and then some.

18. I doubt I would get another handheld honestly I'm really not a huge vapor guy. The $100 was pretty much the only reason I bought the MFLB.

19. If you are using concentrates there is no other choice than the incredible Thermovape revolution IMO, but herbs the it is a toss up between the Thermovape T1 and the MFLB for second and the Arizer solo for no one spot, that said if you have access to concentrates get a Revolution !!! Love peace and bananas GG