Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why is the price of weed so high in the uk?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wdamow, Jan 24, 2012.

1. All I smoke is Dank in the UK. It's about who you know. Sometimes a pay £10 a gram... But it will be Amsterdam standard. I can get 3.5 for £25 but it's standard stuff/ Mids.

£30 will get 3.5 of real good stuff.

You need to refuse to buy from the people who are ripping you off. If they keep getting away with it what makes you think they will stop doing it. Sometimes taking a break until you find a good connection is worth the wait.

2. In england they shove little phillipino dudes in small ass houses filled with weed plants and make them take care of them, don't let them in or out, just feed them and gave the phillipinos water n shit.

just thought I'd share that lol.

But idk why prices are so high..you brits should get more of your ganja across the channel from Holland.

3. 10 pounds for a gram of dank for me mate

4. Walsall in the West Midlands. And that's my point, everyone seems to think that anyone dealing weed is a hardcore criminal, that's really not the case. But looking at the news you'd think that London is literally a hive of criminals, which it's not, there's run down areas with more crime than anywhere else, but everywhere has that to some degree, but that doesn't mean everyone living there is a hardcore criminal.

5. London east end has crazy weed prices, you would think since they are poorer areas that would be represented in bud price but hell noo. I've tried so many dealer in London and usually the first score is good then it just goes downhill from there...i don't understand why some young ambitious fella wouldn't just start growing and undercut all of them ?