Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bhang Bar - Chocolate and Hash Oil?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by silver52961, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Has anyone here ever had any experience with these Bhang Bars before? From my understanding they are dark chocolate with hash oil? And from the website, it says there is 120mg of THC in them divided by 4 pieces.

And also has anyone ever had experience with hash infused lollipops? My buddy said he has seen them at some dispensary he goes to, and I honestly don't see how that would work; THC in a sucker. According to him they have 100mg of hash in each of them.

If i had to choose between 5 lollipops or 2 chocolate bars, what would be the better choice?

(Sorry if my questions are dumb, I am a newbie when it comes to edibles)

2. if the math is right then lollipops would be the way to go. 500 vs 240

3. Ask him how much money it is. Do the math and see how which is gives you more bang for your buck. Or you can just choose whichever you would enjoy eating more :p