Senator Rand Paul detained

Discussion in 'Politics' started by reigninblood, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Didn't I specifically tell you not to give me a one line, evasive and superficial response?

I'm just gonna bet that you're between the ages of 18 and 24, and that you can't name 3 cabinet members from any administration besides the current one without using google.

2. An anomaly, loosely, is an instance which goes against a statistical probability.

3. A fucking men!

4. Israeli airport gives rare glimpse into security - Boston.com

5. You're correct I am between the ages of 18 and 24, however I can name 3 members of any admin besides the current one without googling: Donald Rumsfeld, Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice.

6. You you just started thinking about this stuff during the Bush admin? And you're confident enough in your understanding of politics to tell me that , "I'm not worth the time"?

Seems a little smug and presumptous to me.

7. Don't play into his game man. You have nothing to prove. The guy supports Gingrich fuck him. If anything he has to prove he is sane. :cool:

8. Age =/= Wisdom.

9. Yes don't play my game. You could end up w/ a well rounded understanding of how the world works. It's probably more fun to just be a college aged, ineffective political ranter backing the latest, "non establishment" candidate. You'll think this is funny when you grow up and have a life and finances and stuff.

Is this because he fucked around on his wife?

And to be clear, I don't support Gingerich, he's just the only person up there I'd even consider besides Obama.

10. The Case Against the Fed - Murray N. Rothbard - Mises Institute

I suggest reading Rothbard's analysis of the Fed if your old ass is still capable of learning new things.

11. #53 ProvidencePlant, Jan 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2012
    Well let's see, 2012-24= 1988+18=2006

Going on 6 years of formulating my own opinions regarding politics and not buying into the whatever nonsense you do to think GINGRICH would be a viable option as Potus gives me enough confidence to say that. Thanks for continuing to make yourself look like an asshat.

Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR

12. There's a huge distinction in modal logic, the good kind of logic, which separates necessity and probability. If you were to get rid of the =/= and replace it w/ a little sideways square, and draw an arrow from the square, then your statement would be completely logically quanitifiably correct.

Age may not account for the suffiency part, but it's usually necessary. So there's a probablity there that I'm wise. Your statement technically says there's not. And to be fair, we can't be sure.

13. Not its because he is one of the most corrupt politicians to serve in D.C. and that is saying something. The guy is was kicked out of congress because of all of his ethics violations so what did he do? He went to work at Fannie and Freddie as a "historical consultant" lmfao right! The guy would sell his mother for power. Not to mention his involvement in the Bilderburg group and his bigoted stance towards homosexuality.

14. I'm impressed with how popular you can be just by supporting Ron Paul.

Because there is literally no substance to your response here other than to call me an asshat.

You are not doing a very good job.

You know they say Ron Paul's biggest problem is his asshole fringe closed minded supporters who don't know shit about the world right?

Are you just acting that out as some kind of cliche?

15. I think professors who write popular books for non-experts on subjects about which the general public lacks a core understanding of the most basic principles are just profiteers. It's irresponsible to publish that kind of shit.

If there are 100000 people making an argument, and all of them are citing a small handful of sources, then what you're looking at probably isn't real science.

16. When he worked as a consultant his conclusion was that the need to form smaller mortgage companies out of the big 2, and that the inefficieny embedded in the way they were doing business was such that he believed they should not be able to continue getting the funding that they had been.

You're just like, "he worked for a company that failed, he's a criminal". But that's simply not the case. Sorry man just facts. I know you guys don't like those as much as you do emotional appeals, But I'm trying to help here.

Rick Perry or Romney or another dude was w/ the Bilderberg group as well. Rich people do all types of fucked up shit.

And give me a break about the bigotry. Homosexuals are probably the most sensitive and inflammatory special interest group there is. They're worse than racial minorities when it comes to not seeing the forest for the trees.