Ebb and Gro 8000watts 96 buckets

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Stickytea, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Hey Dude! I'm all good, just working up in the mountains, no internet connect, I came several times for harvest, cleaning and replanting.

2. Hope all goes well up in the mountains! I'd love to hear an update sometime in the near future :)

3. stcikytea, So whats your final yield on that purple? very interested

4. Just curious as to how low you dropped the temp to help that bubbleberry turn purple

5. Very impressive grow. Looking forward to some updates, Subbed!

6. ST- I just read your entire journal. Fuckin awesome dude. Mad props.

I'm also very impressed with how you handled that robbery. You took it like a man, learned from it, and did not do anything to jeopardize your freedom. 8oz-- small thing to a giant

If you were doing this strictly for money in a location where it is 100% illegal which strain(s) would you choose?

7. I keep the temps down to 60 during dark and let it get to mid-70"s during the light on period.

I just cropped another batch of the bubbleberry, it's drying right now.
    A whole room, 24 in ebb n grow and another room of the purple gorilla
    I got some light movers, so I hope the dried weight is more. Also I started adding SILICA....don't ask why i didn't before....some many friggen nutrients to keep track of plus trying to get some moms going of Bubba Con ( Bubba kush and LA confidential) also NYC Diesel, and OG Deadhead....having some issues with the nute mix on those mother---fuckers! yep I have to say switching back and forth from hydro to dirt aint that easy...at least for me....maybe I'm stoned too much! lol

8. Back in June, the 19 plants of purple gorilla final yield, I lost about 3 plants due to "unknown" issues, was 1.5lbs, there still some popcorn I've got but haven't time to trim, so maybe another oz?..maybeless?

I thought it would have been more but my buddy said I need to use silica cuz the buds that I crop are huge BUT after they dry the weight really dropped.

I just cropped that same room a full room of purple gorilla, it's drying now, like I just cut them down 3 days ago. it was 29 plants. So I did use silica but I had an issue that I'm unsure of...like the buds didn't quite develop on 2 plants, all connected to the same watering system...i've been trying to research why....it may be the silica...maybe I'm adding too much.

9. Glad to see your back ST! Hopefully you'll be posting some pics soon ;)

10. I agree. :wave: