How do you De-calcify your "Pineal Gland"?

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by BLVCK ANGEL, Jan 22, 2012.

1. You're right. It's symbolic, particularly in Kashmiri Shivaism, of insight. It's the same with the Tilaka (puja is a ritual where all attendees will be marked on the forehead by a priest):

"..Apart from the formal tilaka worn by priests, during a puja generally a simple form of tilaka will be applied to all lay members. This is the application of the so-called "dot" or red mark that is applied during puja or when attending temple. We often explain this by saying that God has given us two eyes for seeing the physical world, the red dot tika is a symbolic third eye or soul's eye for seeing spiritual reality. During puja someone will often go around amongst the participants and give them tika. This function is akin to “logging in” to the puja, in other words, marking oneself as a faithful participant in the puja.

MelT

2. it is vestigial reptile organ, use wiki man

3. That would be the pineal gland, not the third eye.

4. And only Theosophy links the pineal to the third eye.:)

MelT

5. #45 Rotties4Ever, Feb 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2012
    too many blades partake in too many unmentionables..and try to justify why
    druggies looking for excuses to do drugs...

if shit like that "opened" your mind, why are so many people who partake in these kinds of activities involved in (suprise, suprise) crimes, poverty, its not a coincendence ....

get real

to the op- im pretty sure if you go to a major book store you will find answers to a lot of questions, not enough people go to book stores anymore,
    its all about fucking e-books these days, makes me sick to my stomach

6. Do you have any hard studies linking psychedelic use to crime and poverty?

I have a lot of anecdotal evidence indicating the complete opposite.

7. Harmless actions of others make you sick to your stomach?

Bro you gotta be accepting of other peoples' lifestyles and choices...

8. LOL @ the irony of telling this to other people, when you dont accept thier lifestyles and choices, see I can be clever too ;)

9. I'll rephrase and say you would probably be a happier person if you were more accepting of others, not that you have to be.

And I appreciate your PM, I agree about paper format books, but I would only go out and get it that way for a really good, old book that is worth it. If I'm just gonna read some stupid modern novel or something I could care less if I buy the e-book version. Some things just feel good in paper though, like The Works of Aristotle for example. Reading that e-book just wouldn't feel right lol

10. #50 buller, Feb 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2012
  11. Meditate.... for a very long time.... otherwise the pineal gland doesn't get much action lol. Your pineal gland is fine, my teachers grew up and still do drink filtered tap water and can see me from 3000 miles away clear as day, no issue with any pineal calcification or whatever.

12. filters dont clean fluoride for your info. i can only see a few feet away, damn it

13. I know they don't, hence why I am saying, fluoride has no effect on the pineal gland, it is a new age myth. It wouldn't make much sense for me to say "they drink unfluoridated water and are fine" when OP's worry is about the effects of fluoride on the pineal gland.

14. better tell science its full of it, cause here is proof. your a troll. you live under a rock and don'tdon't research anything. this paper outlines wat this thread is about.
    Fluoride Deposition in the Aged Human Pineal Gland

15. #55 1Trismegistus1, Feb 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2012
    Ok, and that effects spiritual development in what way? Last I checked science isn't too fond of spiritual things.

I could care less what you think of me, someone foolish enough to fall for new age fallacies isn't yet fit for true development anyway, they are approaching such an incarnation though but I am not one to be a weaver of karmas and try to prove anything anymore, it's a futile effort.

Health is important to spiritual development, yes, but this is not something with a huge impact on health, your parents grew up drinking tap water, how many pineal gland diseases do you know of? The pineal gland is dormant as far as it's true purpose, and when one reaches a level where it becomes of use, your meditation would heal the body to a great degree where you would not get illnesses period unless they are a result of karma, but when the pineal gland is "activated' one would be in Gnosis and all karmas from this life resolved. Of course, the serious practicioner brings on the karma of other lives at that point, he knows the benefit of suffering in his final goal of God Union, and burns much of it in his meditation without suffering it's physical manifestation.

16. your the new age blabber. when did budda speak of any of the non-sense you speak.. you seen to many kunfu movies with ninjas from beverly hills. pineal senses light, and regulates your sleeping pattern. now stfu u yroll

17. This is the science forum. Just thought you should know.

18. I guess sun gazing is well known in the science and health community and is a common non-spiritual practice. Also him wanting to decalcify it before 12/21/12 is just a random factor in this equation. How foolish of me to address OP's concern directly.

You sure are angry, I think your putting that pipe in the wrong hole.

19. whats sun gazing, first hand experience? i look at the sunset. and sunrise..

20. I stopped reading again,when i got here. Ever heard of The Vedas?? The Vedas is some of the oldest scriptures of Hinduism, and yes, guess what they mention in that??? Chakras, and it mentions the 7 major ones, including what....????.....the third eye. And putting a dot on your forehead 100 yrs ago isnt the same as whats being described in a book written around 1500 BC.

Melt, you can continue to copy and paste all the crap you want too about how it was just made up 100 yrs ago, blah blah blah...........but NO, it wasn't. PERIOD!!