ST's Indoor Closet Iguana Juice Coco Chocolope +Mo Grow! =)

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by sextutor, Jan 21, 2012.

1. #21 sextutor, Feb 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2012
    Grower's Note's :

Hey grasscity!
    It's great to be back on here although my motivation has been on the low side with this new temp job i got. I been beat by the end of the day and I've hardly had enough time to to even tend to the ladies. Let alone find time to update my journal. Ugh...dreading the 8am wake up call tomorrow lol Anyways, The Journal will go on regardless!!! So i should have a picture update soon, maybe a cpl days. But everything is looking fine for the most part, a bit of stretching from Arjan's, and Strawberry Haze and ive been battling a serious deficiency issue with Arjan's and Neville's Haze also but i fixed one issue which seemed to help alot....

Been foilar feeding with like 300ppms of Epsom water but i dunno how often i should do this...been foilar feeding for like 3 days now...and as the plants have seemed to look better the Neville's and Arjan's still seem to be loosing its lower leaves to yellowing..and they are still slowly falling off...but at least their looking a lot more healthy.

My males have ceased to grow much except stretch so i have them gettin some sun now to root faster growth so i can collect my pollen already.

Well i hope to see some more visitors stop by and at least say hello...i mean out of 300 views o_0 Cmon now...Ill have some picture updates soon though guys.

Oh yeah my Lucky 7 beans all sprouted except one single Russian Rocket Fuel and so a Blueberry Gum has germinated and taken its place. My clones have been recently topped and are gettin ready to be transplanted any day now into 1 gallon grow bags.

See you again soon guys! :D

2. Yo *****aaass wasssssuup! Lol good morning to you all GC! Working on a lil update dedicated to my lil babies and my clones n clone sisters :)

3. #23 sextutor, Feb 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2012
    Enjoy some old school reggae =)

Update :

I will not be to thorough on this grow as my interest in keeping this journal is deminishing. Maybe a photo update here and there. My Autos have been transplanted from rock wool to a soil-less mix with compost with added Myco's powder from Botanicare i believe. A bit of a Nitrogen burn but otherwise healthy and rocking. My oldest New Years clones are rocking right along and transplanted into 1gal grow bags of my soil-less mix and added amendments of cotton and bone meal at the bottom of the bags. My youngest clones have been stunted unfortunately and will be fed just water and super-thrive from here on out till i see some improvement. And the last pic is The Frank (L.A. Confidential) a monster clone given to me by a friend. And thats it for now i guess. Peace ppl.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Sorry I got here too late SexT, I hope the plants are doing well! :wave::D