The Ladies in their Final Pots

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Spanishfly, Jun 15, 2006.

1. no i think your wrong, they are said to have both dominant genes in different circumstances, so if it were a hermie which was a male dominant gene, first signs of male sacs would probably appear. but yah it probably is a male plant, no pistils at all.

2. you sound like you didnt need advice after all so why ask for it?

3. That dickhead jonster has been on my ignore list for weeks now, the guy is just an *******, I have no interest in hearing what he has to say. I am pissed off that he can still post on threads started by me. You couldn´t do that on OG.

4. i carried the same 22 litres up to my site again today. still no sex on the remaining 9 plants.

it was agony walking with that water, ive sprained my ankle playing football (damn world cup!) plus the temp here today was 88*f with high humidity its like walking in an oven!

but still not as bad as iraq at 119*f i feel sorry for our soldiers!

5. 8 days on from the last pic, one of the girls is tied down now. Good growth all round, I think.

Attached Files:

6. very nice fly, do you rotate the pots to allow light to all sides? they look realy bushy

7. success at last! i found 4 females today at my site. i also found another male but that wont get me down:) so out of 10 plants up to now its 4 female, 2 male, 4 not showing sex yet.

looks like i could be onto a winner :D

8. No, I can barely move them.

9. 1st of July, into the hot, sunny weather. All the girls are tied down now, they tend to run into each other, I don´t have a lot of space. But they can now happily just veg until flowering begins. Most of the early work is done now.

Attached Files:

10. those gurls are beautiful fly which i was in your hood........to smoke that killagreen

11. ladies are looking lovely :) the only thing i would do is move them away from the wall a bit... or turn them reagularly... to get the best amount of light potential but other then that they look healthy as can be..

+rep

12. No you wouldn´t, that is a stealthy position, out of sight of thieving eyes. And hard to turn once tied down. But thanks for your kind comment.

13. Still looking great fly. they are bushy. do you ever trim out any of that undergrowth?

14. No, it goes yellow and dies in its own good time. I tidy up the dead leaves.

15. Looking great Spanishfly

You may or may not remember my from OG were my name was DespiE. I remember seeing you around and I posted in you threads over the years and you would post in mine. I'm just ignoring the people that try to post about there shit in your thread so good luck and is that strain the same one you have been using for the past couple of years????. If my memory serves me correct they look like the same kinda I remember you posting at OG:D

16. Hi, lots, that is most kind of you. This is White widow, same strain as last year. I tend to go for strains with a lot of indica in.

17. Cool!

I have some White Widows out also. I aquired the strain from a long lost buddy at OG. I will be posting in my thread soon. I put them out last so they are not nearly as big as yours. I have a bunch that are about the same size though!

I figured out the whole pic thing and fixed up my thread:D

18. Man nice looking plants! MAN I WISH i had time liek you to lvoe your plants like you do :p
    I'm so jealous right now of yours .. heh

-Burned Haze

19. 4 bushes all looking amazing and we all know some one is going to have a high off season if he doesnt sell it all keep it up;)

20. 5 August, havent posted pics for a month, so here is the latest of my girls, just going into flowering now. They must be 3 months and 2 weeks since they were started.

Attached Files: