Things that annoy you in movies?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Luvs2splooj, Jan 19, 2012.

1. When they show all the good parts in the preview an see the movie an it sucks .

An scary movies these days suck nothing compares to pet sematary .that movie still scares me . Scary movies today are lame an dont have that fear factor . Paranormal activity was a terrable movie it was so boring .

They need to remake maximum over drive to.

2. when its amazing all the way through and then the ending is shit 

3. THAT ONE GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO THINKS WE ALL PAID 9 BUCKS TO COME TO THE THEATRE AND HEAR THEM TALK.
    Lel XD

4. When some "badass" takes on 5 jacked dudes with weapons ei transporter 2 and kicks the fuck out of them lol

inhale that goodshit, exhale the bullshit

5. how about this.

Underwater fights, shootouts, activity..

Unless you're in the tropics, you can't see in the water! In movies cars go off bridges and people, EYES OPEN are searching for each other, stuff in the trunk, etc.

6. It's not a thing but I can't watch anything with Hugh Grant in it, I hate his fucking guts, same goes for tom cruise and Julia styles, i can tolerate their films but they will annoy me, I don't even know why they annoy me I just can't stand them 

7. Incredibly inaccurate medical scenes. Nobody expects you to be an MD, but a Google search would be nice. Stop digging the fucking bullet out!

8. #48 iGotStoned, Sep 29, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2013
    When people are using a computer and they just type type type type enter, dont even touch the mouse. Overly dramatic music that's so over the top you cant even concentrate on the dialogue. E.g prison break (I know its not a film but GOD)Sent from my GT-I8190N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vxq9yj2pVWk

10. Movies, except for comedies, where a 110 lb. woman can knock down a 200 lb. guy with one punch.  

11. predictability. haven't watched a good movie in a while where I was legitimately like "did not see that coming".

12. When people hear a noise in the forest and go towards it.... DAFUQ YOU DOIN!?

13. The actors that show no emotion and parts that have no significance in the movie.

14. #54 Adam182, Sep 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2013
    Shitty endings that leave you hanging, fuck sake that shit is annyoing.

15. #55 LaCurandera, Oct 21, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2013
    The entirety of "horror" movies. 99% of the time they're poorly written (onto a ridiculous premise), poorly played and cast with wrong actors. It all falls into a category of trying way too hard to shock or disgust people and fails miserably at it, of course. It's like no one knows subtlety on that field.

The generic structure of most kinds of modern movies is also very predictable. 

16. this.

infinite bullets and a bad story line

17. There aren't movies like "black dynamite" and "I'm gonna git you sucka" anymore
    Movies like evil dead
    How there's always those characters who can get shot, stabbed, beaten or blown the fck up and can just get up and walk away with a little limp no matter what their injuries are
    How everyone falls down when they're running away from the bad guys.. but can do the craziest shit like parkour and rooftop chases otherwise

18. I just hate the fact that most movies these days are full of flashy effects but lack a complex story that is worth watching

19. this x1000.. so annoying

I second the Tom Cruise portion. He disgusts me but I have to hand it to his performance in Mission Impossible and Collateral.