casually fucking your ex is the best kind of relationship

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by chzburgerWalrus, Jan 18, 2012.

1. It requires very little effort, very little canceling things you want to do because you have to do some stupid shit with her, sex is good because you are familiar with what each of you likes, and there's no reason to argue.

I mean, it's fucking perfect. It's not like having a really intimate relationship is bad, I mean when I'm more serious or mature - if that ever happens - it'll be great. Been there, done that in the past too. It's just so great to have no bullshit, no stress. Just handle that freaky bidness and go about the rest of your day.

Discuss

2. oh and you get to keep your money too! :laughing:

3. good luck with that

4. Every time I've had a relationship like this it hasn't been as clean as I would have hoped. Shit like feelings and emotions always fuck them up. It's too bad really.

5. you get a nice fuck in and don't have to deal with the post-fuck moodiness. nice

6. drop it, Raji. Discount Double-check, bishes

:smoke:

7. Every time I've slept with an ex, I've regretted it. It's always just made things worse for me. When it's over, it's over. Good luck to you though, I hope it works out.

8. yeah ive had this happen in the past, it was great... WAS great. haha, but like these guys posted, it gets messy. woman arent like us! they have,.... feelings and shit, and those,... feelings, end up ruining everything!!! so enjoy it while it lasts! because she may say everything cool now, but wait a few weeks...

9. I mean yeah, if the initial relationship ended badly, then fuck it. Don't want to go re-visit old demons and shit. But in this case we just don't have a great deal in common, just never got along that great because of differing views on a lot of shit, but we make each other laugh and the physical attraction is there.

So rather than get into stressful situations because of trying to make something work that probably isn't and doesn't feel worth the effort, we just have fun while going on with the rest of our lives.

Maybe that's unsustainable, but it's been working for 2 months now and I'm feeling pretty good actually

10. LOLOLOL if carrying on your emotional attachment too someone who does'nt see you as a potential long-term prospect is "best" good luck too you my friend.... Stop relying on the past for the present... Been their buddy, it's nice while it lasts.... get back together, or move along and call off those fall-back booty call's that feed into both your needs for emotional comfort and familiarity....
    I promise it will hurt more in the end, having that comfort now....

11. lol'd so hard. You saying men don't have feelings? Every guy I've been with has had more "feelings" for me than I've ever had for them. Men can be just as emotional, or "feel" just as much as women. :smoke:

12. You sound like a girl who's perfect to casually fuck as an ex.

I hope that didn't sound disrespectful...

13. Probably :smoke:
    If you're not being disrespectful, I won't take it that way lol

14. I did this and me and her are back together now.
    First it was "I just want to have sex with you because you're like a god", and now we just love each other again.

Doesn't always end up like that though so you have to be careful. :wave:

15. you mean you have exes that will still talk to you?! cool!
    YOU HAVE UNLOCKED AN ACHIEVEMENT OP, + REP

16. I love how every dude thinks with his dick. :rolleyes:

Everybody gets laid, nothing new here. And fucking an ex? Oh buddy you are opening up a can full of fart that will make things really awkward eventually. Believe me, I've been there.

17. shit if i fuck my ex its gonna be some shit outta Se7en. ya dig

18. Oh damn. I know how that is. Me and my ex. GREATEST SEX OF MY LIFE. did I feel good about it after a few weeks. Nope. Eventually I wanted to cuddle more. Wanted to see him more. Even though are relationship was shit. It didnt seem to matter after a few orgasms. My feelings got in the way. and I regreted it dearly. Still do actually

19. It is a proven fact that because men have a penis that there is a 20% chance that every decision they make could be the worst decision in the world.

20. I cant even respond to this without sounding like a dick hahaha, but ima try anyways ;)

guys have feelings, but its not the same feeling you woman have, the only time ive every felt worried about loosing a chick is because I didnt want to have to try and replace her when all was said and done, i already did all the leg work catching this one so i'll put on the no baby dont go attitude just for the sake of keeping the poon tang hahaha. other then that, you wanna bounce then bounce hahaha...
    and if they were really that tworn up about it then obviously you are still dealing with young pups with that lustfull puppy dog love. they think the first girl that finally gave it up to them was gods gift until the woke up and caught the sent of another fine young lady. remember use guys think with our lower half you ladys think with your pocket books. and thats just how it is haha