Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

SoCal Puff Stash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Puff Grass, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Some heat I got from my local pickup. Definitely some cheesy shit. Puts off a tough smell, and drops you on your ass if you puff too much of it. Straight indica strain, you can tell from the denseness of the nug and the lack of leaves. :smoking:

[​IMG]

Heres some bomb bomb I got last week called cotton kush. Super fruity. Probably my favorite tasting weed. I swear, one time I took a bong rip of it and it straight up tasted like cotton candy. :smoke:

[​IMG]

Heres my new no name glass that I got for a bill. Packed with some of the cotton kush. Oh, and plus theres some triple perk action going down. Smoother than ice. ;)

[​IMG]

Stay up guys.

2. nice buds, these come from a dispensary or a dealer?

3. The first was from a dealer, but the cotton kush was from a dispensary.
    Both strains were prime smokes.

4. Damn first bud looks like a straight fucking rock, and you got that bong for $100?! Holy tots that's a good deal

5. [quote name='"Pass the dr0"']Damn first bud looks like a straight fucking rock, and you got that bong for $100?! Holy tots that's a good deal[/QUOTE]

Yeah ill post a full pic of it later when im home. Homie hooked it up :smoke:

6. might want to clean that second ashcatcher there though, the water looks brown and gross as fuck. it will be 10 times more pleasant smoke out of clean glass, but do what you please.

7. Damn both those look fuckin niiiiice .
    And beautiful piece, whatta smoke that must be !

8. shit gets dirty quick. especially if your like me and toke fat. :smoke:

Yeah its a nice piece of glass, smokes really smoothly.
    Heres a full shot of it.

[​IMG]

9. Yeah, i understand what you're saying. It's just my personal preference i guess haha. I can't have the same water in my bong for more than one session. And i try to clean my pieces atleast every 2 days with iso/salt. Guess i'm kind of a clean freak when it comes to my bong, but there's nothing like a green rip out of a freshly cleaned bong.

10. Here are some goodies I got today.
    Some blue dream hash (the black block) and some bubba brown sugar.

[​IMG]

And heres some Amber hash my friend stirred up. Pretty dank off the globe.

[​IMG]

Heres a nug shot I have from the sack I got a while ago.

[​IMG]

Stay up guys.

11. I completely feel you bro, but that was at my homie's pad, and those ashcatchers aren't even mine, I was just using them on my bong. I usually keep my personal toke pieces pretty clean, unless im short on rubbing alcohol.

Stay up:smoke:

12. Heres some more dank I got yesterday. Snowcap. Super dense, dank nugs. Smells fresh, but its got that snowcap scent if you know what im sayin.

[​IMG]

And heres a blunt I rolled up with 3.3g's of snowcap packed inside.

[​IMG]

Stay up guys.

13. nice man i like it all! any idea what that amber is made with?

14. Thanks man :wave:

I got that amber from a friend who makes it and he gave me that amber straight off the pan where he just made it. He told me what buds he used for it but I was too baked and now I cant remember the name.. :smoke:
    haha sorry man, ill probably pick up some more wax today and upload some photos of it. Most likely will be some more amber style wax, but we'll see :smoking:

stay up.

15. Nice bowlpack to start up the fine day..
    [​IMG]

Hope you guys have a good one.

16. Heres my new bubbler I got from my local glass store for $90! Bomb ass deal in my opinion.. shit rips, and looks hella dope. Im happy with it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Some fire ass grape haze. Can kinda see the purple hairs.. was a really nice tasting bud..

[​IMG]

18. That bubbler you just got is a steal...should have been 150 easily...very nice

19. thanks man. hell yeah it was a steal.. fuckin dope bubbler. its not just a piece of glass. its a piece of art. :smoking:

20. some new FIREEEE i got from my homie.

Blue Dream - hella fluffy. The trichs on here are fuckin insane.. so many its making that shit look white. the sprawling hairs everywhere are a hint to display the dankness.. loving this bud

[​IMG]

mmmmmmm.....:yummy:

[​IMG]