I want a tattoo on my ass...

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by Ayron, Jan 13, 2012.

1. I'm a 22 year old dude and i'm thinking about getting my first tattoo...on my ass.. it would be a small tattoo of bender's face from the show futurama with a cigar in his mouth.
    [​IMG]
    Now My question is would it hurt to sit after i got this tattoo? i'm not worried about the actual tattoo hurting when i get it im concerned if ill be able to sit down or drive properly afterwords :eek:
    i'm completely serious btw

2. Yea it's gonna Hurt on the drive home. And for awhile after that until healed

3. you're doing it wrong bro! you need to do what beavis and butthead did, get a butt tattoo with a butt shaped tattoo on it right on your butt. lol no hate, bender's pretty cool too.

really it shouldn't hurt too much. There's no bone to go over and I've heard getting fat tattooed on doesn't hurt so bad. Everyone's threshold is different though.
    :smoke:

4. [​IMG]

Had to look this up while I was eating so I better get a like for it! lol

5. It would probably hurt more from your clothes rubbing against it.

Just think to youself "in X amount of years...am I going to regret this?"

probably

6. Well luckily with the regret thing it's on his ass so not very visible to the actual world.

7. Actually, getting a tattoo on the ass is one of the most painful areas. There a fuck ton of nerve endings there.

But you'll be ok afterwards, Getting it will be awful.

8. in 20-30 years i'm sure i'll be able to buy something off tv for 19.95 that will remove it lol. But thats if i dont want it anymore. I feel like i relate from fry from futurama a lot. also if i read the time code i'll be able to travel time :cool: +rep to anyone who's seen the futurama movies and gets the reference

9. Get a w on each cheek

10. why? :confused:

11. get whatever you want, it's just a tattoo, you don't have to explain yourself!

12. also its on my ass and no one is gonna see it lol

13. LOL, you are gonna get some nudist hackers too? :p

14. I want to get a tattoo of smurfette lol

15. found the perfect one -

Attached Files:

16. That is so funny you want a picture of Bender man because A) Futurama is Awesome but also B) I have always wanted a picture of Bart Simpsons riding his skateboard tattoo'd on my ass.