question on blood meal and bone meal?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by nauwee, Jan 13, 2012.

1. can i mix them in water to water my plants and give them the fertilizer i need. such as nitrogen and such?

2. i think they work as a per mix for soil. i used them both with very good results. if you havnt transplanted yet be4 you do mix in the reccommened dose into the soil give it a good mixing then put your plant in it. if you already have transplanted dig donw around the outside of your container you dont want to damage the roots and sprinkle it there try to mix it in the best you can.

3. actually when i transplanted for the last time i sprinkled the blood meal on the top soil but not too much, and it makes the soil smell like shit. but could notice a difference when using it and not? and i havent used the bone meal yet because i heard the blood meal is for vegging and the bone meal is for flowering ? not sure tho..

4. #4 tonerboner, Jan 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2012
    Im not to sure on the length but i do know that many indoor growers do not use them because it takes too long to break down. If your looking for fertilizing the soil you should go with a nutrient line as in Fox Farms, General Hydroponics, Earth jucie, and botnicare. if you really want to mix stuff in your soil find out how the organics work and build your own soil and water only. There are many of blades out there that are willing to share there soil mixes with you bro all you go to do is READ!!!!:p
    Organics arent easy and work by forming beneficial micro organism's in the soil to feed the plant

My two cents! stay high bro.:smoke: