OG Kush PC Grow Fox Farm Soil with Roots Organics Nutrients

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by DrBackwoodz, Jan 11, 2012.

1. #1 DrBackwoodz, Jan 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2012
    Here's the video Day 1 of feeding my new little OG Kush orginal clone from humbolt better know as Ocean Grown Kush.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbGFzd0skt0&hd=1"]OG Kush PC Grow: Fox Farm Soil with Roots Organics Nutrients - YouTube[/ame]

Soil: Fox Farm Ocean Forest
    Feeding:
    Budda grow
    Extreme Serene
    Trinity
    Ancient Amber
    HPK
    Voodoo Juice
    Hygrozyme

It will out grow it very quickly but Im goin to transfer it to a bigger room with a brand New Haight Solid State Led light. (180watt draw Equi. 800watt Hps) 6watt diodes
    I have always grown with bubbleponics, and decided to give soil, Organic nutes and LED all a try.
    I will Document the whole grow by video until harvest

2. lovely lovely lovely, going to construct one of these PC boxes myself

3. goodluck my ninja

4. #4 DrBackwoodz, Jan 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2012
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm14HudZzG4&hd=1"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm14HudZzG4&hd=1[/ame]
    TRANSFERED to a new area with a Haight Solid State ppf-800 LED

the switch displays Veg and Flower Mode

Aurora Root Pot for the OG kush

and the Seedling that just sprouted is a Raskal og White Fire

5. LMFAO, what's funny is I saw one of your videos on youtube before I saw another one in this forum. I recognized the red font lol.

6. Anyways I am going for hydro for the first grow I will have a close friend with a PC case saying soil was too messy and he had to water it every 2 days or so and went with a simple hydro. Bubbleponics, you can be out of town for a week and fill in the resovoir. Less maintenance & labor = more time to do other things; it's just an hour a week but over time it adds up.

Life is short so make the best of it!!

7. Looking forward to seeing how it turns out. Was my favorite from cali when I visited - hard to beat og kush hash.

8. Thanks and true that!, nut ive always done bubble ponics and ebb flood/drain, but ive never ever done soil, so here I am

Thanks my dude

9. Also this is my first time going with organic nutes from Aurora The Roots Organics line to be exact and I gotta say they love it so far

10. Yeah, I hear ya man it's good to try new things for the fun of experience and not getting bored of doing the same thing over again like back in the days where factories had those assembly lines haha.

11. Hey that LED fixture looks nuts an THIN. I was going for LED first but I didn't seem to find any that fit in a 8.5x19 PC case. Maybe someday they'd make one replacing the CFL lol.

12. Have you read rumpleforeskins LED grows? He did two and decided the yield gain watt for watt with a HID outweighs the advantage of the LED. I'm not telling you I think your wrong cuz I'm Subbed and excited to see how it goes. I want LED's to work so I give them every chance I can lol. I love reading people trying new things.

13. it might happen someday lol

your right! And right now led's cannot keep up with hps yields, tho. Led marijuana when cured has a higher potency than hps grown, I read somewhere that one guy found this out through a side by side grow test.
    so for me this is perfect, I'm not trippin on yields but I want he strongest and purest tree I can grow

14. [quote name='"DrBackwoodz"']

your right! And right now led's cannot keep up with hps yields, tho. Led marijuana when cured has a higher potency than hps grown, I read somewhere that one guy found this out through a side by side grow test.
    so for me this is perfect, I'm not trippin on yields but I want he strongest and purest tree I can grow[/quote]

Hell yeah I didn't know that. I'm an electrician and I see how efficient LEDs are just working with them compared to HIDs so I could only imagine what a good LED grow system could do. I'm stoked on this grow.

15. I am loving everything about this grow project. Curious on outcome. Sub.

16. thanks I just picked up a Alien OG clone very very excited about this one, will post update video later on this week