Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do people say weed smells like a skunk?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Metallic Junkie, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Yall have never smelt a skunk? Lol go outside

Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I've been around people that think they smell weed when we pass a dead skunk

Yeah

3. then why aren't you guys using this to your advantage????

"Smells like weed in here"

Skunk did it  :cool:

4. not all countries have skunks everywhere.

Im 25 and never smelled a skunk in my life.

5. If skunks don't live where you do, you probably at least have skunk cabbage.

6. Never seen a skunk? Damn I smell one of those bastards all the time and some of the diesel strains smell like them

7. If you've never smelled a skunk, they smell like skunky weed except so much stronger it loses it's attraction.  Now we all know what a skunk smells like.  Which reminds me of a difficult tongue twister:

A skunk sat on a stump.
    The stump thunk the skunk stunk
    while the skunk thunk the stump stunk .
    What stunk, the skunk or the stump?

8. Weed to me smells like frozen chicken nuggets that you buy from walmart

9. Skunk animals and skunk weed do smell very much alike but luckily the intensity is nowhere near the same.

Sent from my fucking phone.

10. weed smells amazingly awesome + a lil bit of funky funk + heaven