Reading books while high.

Discussion in 'The Bookshelf' started by Deleted member 394727, Jan 7, 2012.

1. I read only some positive book's when im high ) Last one was Charlie and the chocolate factory ) 

2. reading while high is dope

4. Juxtapose magazine is great

5. Listening and playing music, having sex, having an interesting conversation and reading books. The best things you can do high. I prefer literature when I am high. You get all the rhetoric devices and intentions by the author.

6. dope...

I will end up reading a few paragraphs over, however...

7. Sativa what kind of books are you into?

8. .OMG I have the same issue xD really cuts into the reading time but what an experience haha

9. I kinda have to read high but rather enjoy it. But like the second post and the one above said I let technology get into my reading time. But I have already started to put time aside.

10. I can't concentrate on a book when Im high. The thing with books, to find interesting ones you need to buy. Library holds old ones

11. I always end up reading the same line over and over when im stoned

-Sent from Zeta Reticuli starsystem-

12. I really enjoy reading while stoned. My imagination gets really vivid, and I get completely sucked into the story. I mean, I lose myself in a book sober, but holy shit, I'll lose track of the entire day when I'm reading high.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I can read when I'm high, but I tend to fixate on certain paragraphs and loose myself in a tangent. So I can basically only read a chapter a day. probably multiple chapters if sober.

14. It has to be at a certain level. Sober enough to pay attention. Sometimes I'll be so high I'll get stuck on the first word for like 10 minutes lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app