Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Munchie Food EVER

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by xROLDANx, Apr 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. for me it has to be these new honey bbq cheetos, with a nice 99 cent can of arizona sweet tea. honey buns for desert. =D

2. United Kingdom KEBABS for the win. :D

[​IMG]

3. Burger King Stackers

mMMm

4. [​IMG]

Don't stare too long, it's only a picture.

5. Something healthy like fruit. It might not taste the best but atleast there's no guilt trip :smoking:

6. Valid point.

7. ice cream is the way to go. it will take care of the munchies and cottonmouth simultaneously. :D

8. Yup. Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia.

9. honestly? there's three things that i love to munch on, and they're really out there and not really expected.
    marinated mushrooms, garlic stuffed greek olives, and cheese balls. well...i guess that last one is kinda common.

10. #11 smokemadweed, Apr 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2009
    I'm thinkin taco bell, and sour cream is just nasty period

11. i thought i was the only one. fuck yeah for choco tacos :hello:

12. A couple of bars of chocolate and a big jar of peanut butter. :p

13. honey bbq twisted freetos

14. Pudding! :hello:. Or Entemanns rasberry danish, Soft baked cookies, buffalo & blue chips.

15. oh man i like cooking meals when im stoned.
    its almost midnight where i love and im about to cook some hot dogs and curly cheesefries with mad bbq sauce. YUUUM

16. milk and oreos. Just damn.

17. Strawberries

18. #20 lwien, Apr 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2009

Hot Dogs? That's not cooking. :D:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.