Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is so good about keif

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lemonkush420, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Why is keif supposed to be great

2. Dont u like spices on ur food? Think of it that way

3. True keif is great because it is just the crystals off of the buds= lots of the good stuff in one blast! Try it and find out

4. Kief is a THC concentrate.

5. similar to hash,, your suppose to lay down a layer of keif ontop of a bowl and enjoy the ride

6. It's the magical taste

7. keif is wierd.

never found it gets me any higher then just smoking the bud.

but its nice to sprinkle it onto the bowl.

my favorite is weed +reclaim(bho resin) +bho + bubble hash then melt it a bit with a lighter then add some keif.

this bowl will send you into space.

8. I find kief gets me 2x as ripped as a regular bowl. Pack a full bowl of flowers and smoke it, then pack a full bowl of kief. Report back. :)

9. kief is the sugar on your tasty buds......

10. I can't believe this was just asked...

11. shit if i have a full bowl of keif i sure as fuck wouldnt smoke all of it at once

12. Kief is pure goodness

13. keif is amazing try it then you will know why its so great, but start off with putting some on top of a bowl or you will probably cough untill you die...lol itll make you cough your ass off so be prepared

14. You have a sexy back... lmao :hello:

15. Kief, keef or kif (sometimes kef) refers to the resin glands (or trichomes) of cannabis which may accumulate in containers or be sifted from loose dry cannabis buds with a mesh screen or sieve. Kief contains a much higher concentration of desired psychoactive cannabinoids, such as THC, than other preparations of cannabis buds from which it is derived. Traditionally kief has been pressed and baked into cakes as hashish for convenience in storage and shipping, but can be vaporized or smoked in its powder form.[1]

Never pressed your kief and smoked the pellet?? Done know what your missin! Nice blob of QWISO rolled around in some kief does quite nicely if i do say so myself!

16. *Kief

17. Keif
    keif
    keif
    keif
    KEIF!!!

18. pressed keif on top of a fat bowl + huge rip= nap time :smoke:

19. Mmmm nothin better than a high concentrate of thc!

20. What isn't so great about kief, that is the right question...

This kief from my grinder melts and it brings a tear to my eye :hello:
    [​IMG]