growing in a cold garage

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by letsmokeasweet, Jan 2, 2012.

1. im not worring about the police...fuck them if they want to wiast their time with me.

but serously, i have bad bad bad bad bad bad credit and i will never get a credit card again.

so i cant use credit cards. and i cant ask anyone i know.....

thanks all so far for your input...hopefully i will be able to get started very soon.

2. You could get a debit card and use that but you need to have the money on the account lol

Be very careful with creditors make sure there not gonn come try and repo some shit from you cause if the stumble upon you op your royally fucked

3. Get a prepaid Visa card. You put the money onto the card and use it like a credit card

4. Don't those cards only go up to like 100 bucks though? Ohhh shit I forgot you could get a rush card... It's basically a prepaid visa except it's supposed to help rebuild credit someway

5. They have some prepaid Visa cards with no limits. Am not talking about the gift cards. I think walmart have them because my buddy uses those all the time and he has way more that a 100 on it.

6. Ah true good to know

7. Oh and for the record for all who doubted.... It is currently 11 degrees outside my garage and my box which is in my garage is sitting at a nice 71 degrees cfls will keep it warm enough

8. Inside garage

image-3462523040.png

Outside garage

image-1099526249.png

Detached 2.5 car. Insulated pretty good. Just the lights heating it.

9. cfls????huh???
    im high right nol lol

10. No, MH and HPS

11. Ah, I misunderstood you then. I don't own any credit cards either (they're a nice way for the bank to F you in the ass), I call my debit card a credit card lol.

12. Use Paypal instead of a Credit Card.

13. Nfinanse is the way to go. Google it, it will tell you a place <1 mile from your house that will sell you one.

14. well i made a "box". its 4 ft high, 4 ft long and 3 ft wide. i made a floor to kept the concrete away. next stop is to figer out the lighting and then start germinating some seeds. fingers crossed

15. well be care full witht hem debt cards. thats what fucked me over.

even thoo you dont have the money in the account, they still approve the transaction

which is bs cause one time i brought a $1 coke from mc ds and used my card. i didnt have the money in the accoount. they still approved the transaction and then charged me $35 lol