Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to not get the munchies

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by snowz4life, Dec 31, 2011.

1. what do you guys do to not pig out and eat everything in sight?

2. I eat everything until it's all gone and then I wont have anything left to eat, simple.

But on a serious note, I love the munchies, it's one of my favourite parts about being high, why hate on the munchies?

3. I love my munchies D: gives me the extra boost to stay healthy (high metabolism/under weight)

4. There are two solutions to avoid the munchies, not smoke (which is a stupid option) or eat before you smoke.

5. That doesn't work for me. If I eat before I smoke or get food before I smoke, I smoke and I get hungry again and I go eat again.

6. Will power...I get the munchies but I don't eat, not sure if it's like this for everyone but I don't feel hungry I just don't feel full when I get the munchies, no matter how much I eat...
    but yeah it's all about the will power man

7. Eating kills ur high...that usually a turn off when im really baked but most of the time ill just have a bottle of water or something and then just go to bed :) best part about being ripped is being burnt out and falling alseep in 5 minutes

8. have to maintain weight for wrestling

9. I just let it happen, man. Embrace the munchies.

10. A lot of people mistake hunger signals from ur brain as a sign to eat food. Your brain a majority of the time tells u that you are hungry because it is in need of water!

Try drinking 2 litres a day (spaced throughout the day not all at once) and see if that helps, it helps for me a lot.

11. Lol there's nothing.

I've tried eating before but I still get hungry afterwards lol

12. I think I must be the only one who has the opposite reaction.
    Not only is it an appetite suppressant for me, but if I do eat anything, no matter how small or light, it will feel like I ate a brick.
    If I smoked everyday, I'd probably weigh 98lbs.:rolleyes:

13. #13 crackwhaaa, Dec 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2011
    Discussion of other drug is not allowed!

14. 1. Take my dog for a long walk, stop and grab a coffee.

2. Play video games. I'm too focused on the game to eat and I don't like touching an expensive controller with dirty food fingers.

3. I like to read. If I'm reading a book, I just don't eat.

4. Take a nap or just go to bed.

5. The best advice said is will power. Just stay the fuck out of the kitchen or don't keep junk food in your house.

That being said, I went grocery shopping this morning and spent almost $200 on myself. I can barely close the freezer and fridge doors. I'm staying in tonight with about an oz of 5 different strains, and I'm going to smoke, eat, watch movies, play PS3 and just relax. Never have been a big fan of NewYears eve/Amatuer night.:smoke:

15. mah boyy what state you wrestle at? ct all the way

16. i get the killer munchies...and i also LOVE to cook...i usually just blaze and make meals as i would if i wasnt stoned...i eat a shit load of food everyday whether im high or not...just make sure you guys excercise....once in awhile ill eat something insane though like a whole fucking pumpkin pie at midnight haha (this happened a couple days ago)

17. A whole pumpkin pie? You must have destroyed the bathroom, possibly melting the porcelain toilet the next morning.:D

18. if i'm alone the munchies take over and i eat until i'm too full and sober haha. but as long as i'm talking with people and distracted from food i don't even feel the munchies.

19. I typically eat before I smoke to attempt to avoid them, and then end up piggin out again as soon as somebody mentions Sheetz lol.

20. dude just eat before you smoke or find somekind of amazing tasting drink.