Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weird Smelling Bud?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SoGnarlyDooD, Dec 29, 2011.

1. Yo guys. I just picked up a couple Gs of this bud today. It's a different smell then I am used to smelling when I usually pick up. It doesn't have that normal skunky weed smell. It's had to explain what it smells like, but it's like a natural fresh smell. Do any of you guys know what's up with it? I'll post some pictures of what it looks like. Thanks so much Doods!

Attached Files:

2. probably just good bud.

3. probably hasnt had that long of a cure to it. I had some that I harvested and a month in to curing it still doesnt have the skunk smell, just kind of sweet but not like hay or fresh grass. Im getting used to it but it was a bummer at first.

4. Word dude. I feel like it's straight sativa though. Do you think that also?

5. Looks and sounds like some organic hyrdo imo...looks bomb. Enjoy man! Kind of looks similar to the Headband I usually get, but strains can always look different so yea..no idea what it is but have a happy new year...smoking some bomb wax, in space right now lol

6. Thanks Bro! I wish I knew how to make wax! Maybe sometime in 2012.. HNY!

7. That's looks like some headband I got its really loose and dry right?the high hits u fast and doesn't tast like nothing. Smell likes u walked outside for the first time lol it smoked good enjoy bro

8. tell you what just to be safe, why dont you drop a nug in the mail and i will test it out for you

9. Very fresh smell man. I'm chillen right now :bongin:

10. I can't quite judge the smell by those pics, so you're gonna have to put one in your cd drive so we can be sure it's good.

11. Looks, homegrown. does it have an earthy smell?

12. Completely earthy

13. if it just smells like pine and earthy, it was probably just grown outdoor. i ran into some super dank countless times but didn't smell like dank, but like pine. just out door grown.

14. sativas often just smell like potpouri. hell all the bud from the dispensaries in SD smell just super flowery. none really have that skunky smell... which i kinda miss

15. I miss the sativa!