Flowering Stage (pictures included)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by InfernalSavior, Dec 29, 2011.

1. Sup GC. I had a few questions/concerns about my plant. She's well into the flowering stage now. Pistils are in abundance and look beeeautiful. Only problem is that the leaves are systematically dying off one by one. They start turning yellow, and the green seems to fade out slowly before the leaf gets all wilted. Then dies.
    The new pistil / leaf growth coming from the center looks healthy, I'm just concerned about the fan leaves.
    Is this a normal occurence during flowering stage? I've had her under 2 CFL's during vegetative growth. 5000 or so k with 3200 lumens per square foot. Now I've got her under 2 different CFL's, with a 2700 k & also 3200 lumens per square foot.
    Am I doing something wrong? I figured this may be a nute problem, since I'm using Miracle Gro.
    If Miracle Gro is my issue, then can someone suggest a better fert/soil to use ALL the way through the cycle? Veg & flowering, 'cause I don't feel like changing soils halfway through. I'll have to start a new plant if Miracle Gro is the culprit. ._.

Attached Files:

2. How often do you use nutes in the watering cycle, and whats the levels of nitrogen, phosphorus , and potassium in the miracle grow? How many of each light bulb and what wattage?

3. Nitrogen Deficiencies:
    Plants will exhibit lack of vigor, slow growth and will be weak and stunted. Quality and yield will be significantly reduced. Older leaves become yellow (chlorotic) from lack of chlorophyll. Deficient plants will exhibit uniform light green to yellow on older leaves, these leaves may die and drop. Leaf margins will not curled up noticeably. Chlorosis will eventually spread throughout the plant. Stems, petioles and lower leaf surfaces may turn purple.

4. miracle grow has time released nutes so that could possibly be your problem, but from the pictures it doesnt look to bad. keep doing what your doing and if it gets worse try changing your soil

5. Yeah, I'd say its the MG, damn shits made for growing outside, and to further compound the damage little time released fert balls are like sticking a needle in the roots, the plants o.d. on them. Get fox farm ocean forest soil and my choice for ferts is GH's floranova its a easy to use super concentrate one part fert and comes in both a veg growth formula and flower formula and is good in both soil, soil-less and hydro, as for what to do, if it was me I'd get some of the above mentioned soil and transplant...if you do take and wash off the roots as best you can, removing as much of the MG soil as possible, make sure the water is around 70 degrees that way it won't shock your plant to much, when you re-plant them be careful not to compact the soil.

6. #6 buddogmutt, Dec 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2012
    Fox Farm Ocean Forrest Soil.....great for beginners and pros...i swear by it...