Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Many Times Have You Been Searched?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WillATX, Dec 28, 2011.

1. probably 5 times or so

2. Enough times to have me now saying 'fuck tha police'

I've paid an overall ~$2,000 in tickets for possession charges now.. dagnabbit I could've gotten a pound with all the money wasted.. And all of that was for a total of an empty baggy that had crystals on the sides, a cigarette cellophane full of shitty dried leaves I forgot I even had in my car, then some kid got caught in town with a pipe on him, said I had used it and got me a ticket, despite not being in possession of anything illegal on me..

Like I said, fuck the police

3. I was searched at school and when pulled over.

School: had a scale, weed, pipe, lighter and bags in my glove box coming back from lunch and a sesh. Got a bad feeling and decided to lock it when I came back. Saved my fucking ass.

I get back to school, get pulled out of class. Apparently one of the young ass motherfuckers with us that nobody even knew was high as a kite when he got to class and ratted us out. They search my car and then tell me to unlock my box. I tell them I don't have the key. They call my mom and she realizes the situation and saves my ass by saying that the glovebox doesn't open. They decide to suspend me and take my parking permit. Better than being expelled though.

Pulled over: driving to school smoking a res ball cause I had nothing left. Apparently a motorcycle cop sees me smoking and pulls me over. I had no time to react so I put the pipe behind me. He walks up and says "where's the pipe?". I tell him I don't know what he's talking about. Then he says "we can do this the easy way or the hard way". So of course I give it to him. He handcuffs me, puts me on the sidewalk and searches my car. Finds nothing (like I told him), and he calls my parents to take me to school cause he doesn't want me to drive "high" (not high by this point). No ticket, no criminal charge.

Be honest if you're fucked

4. Only once on my way to practice. Cop just took it and gave me a warning 'cause I told him how much trouble I'd get in if I was late.. haha.

5. None, because im not a douche who goes out and flaunts it and tries to get searched

6. too many to count.

7. [quote name='"xThrowBack"']

I know kids who put tin foil on top of inhalers and used em like apple bongs. It's stupid but it was a common way for new smokers back in high school.[/quote]

Touche. But I think you know what I meant. Like people who know nothing about weed claim how they know so much yet aren't familiar with its effects, uses, or methods of use. For example, I would never tell a cocaine user how stupid they are. I would say that I think coke is dumb in my opinion, but I wouldn't preach to them when I don't know how it effects them. This may not mske sense. Sorry