When will seeds of Harlequin or Sour Tsunami be available?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by CBDquest, Dec 26, 2011.

1. Either of these strains sold at any seedbanks? Is cannatonic X actually "the rememdy"? Can't find much information on it.

2. Canaronic X, sounds interesting...tests out basically the same as R4....
    Who is responsible for this strain?

3. Funny I just watched an episode of weed wars where the guys growing a Harlequin clone because of it's highhh CBD properties. I personally try to take my high CBD strains. I've managed to cross my Harlequin clone with Medicine man and have gotten some incredibly positive feedback from my patients. Just wanted to throw that out there in case anyone comes across this thread looking for quality med strains. [​IMG]

4. Here is a working link to sohumseeds Southern Humboldt Seed Collective | Premium California Genetics. The CBD rich strains that I have created are at the dispensaries listed on the site. I have Canna Tsu, Harle Tsu & the Sour Tsunami. I also am working on other strains that have CBDs and am making them available during this year 2012. Peace

5. #25 CL4P-TP, Mar 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2012
    *sigh*
    an introduction before asking us to buy may help some.

NVM...U will not ship outside Cali.

6. Bumping an oldie but goodie thread.

I myself have been looking for a low THC high CBD strain lately. I came across a strain called Juanita la Lagrimosa from Reggae seeds. Sounds promising. 7% THC and around 7% CBD. Found that OSSC(original sensible seeds company) sells this strain for $62 for 7 fem seeds. Does anyone have any experience with OSSC?