Shroom music

Discussion in 'General' started by metalstonerking, Jun 3, 2006.

1. Just wondering.. whats everyone's recommendations for trippin music?? I've encountered bad trip music all too often... help me out for this weekend blades!

2. aphex twin, squarepusher, kill me tomorrow, the chinese stars...gooood stuff.

3. Thanks bro... I'll just that shit out

Anyone else?

Or trippy movies?

4. movies...check out david lynch. like, his short films..shit is off the chain. "the wall"...ya know, that pink floyd movie...good stuff. and it's always fun to listen to Dark Side of the Moon while watching Wizard of Oz.<br/>
    How well that shit goes along with each other is just crazy...

5. finding nemo is pretty cool when youre on acid...im guessing it would be pretty cool on shrooms too

6. Electro house music, then trip out like this:

[​IMG]

7. Haha damnit Lebowski when I posted this thread I knew you were going to say that...

anything specific? (thanks for the help guys)

8. My all time favorite is listening to Mars Volta and watching Fantasia 2000.

9. I like listenin to floyd while trippin.

10. Music on Ecstasy sounds much better in my opinion buuuuuuuuutttttt on shrooms, instead of listening to your ipod... go step outside and listen to nature

11. Wow man my trip last night was really like... not intense... I just felt stoned as fuck... kind of dissappointing... I need to find me some weed