Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you guys like to smoke before or after you shower in the morning?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nativetongues, Dec 24, 2011.

1. #41 fucking baked, Jan 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2012
    Whatcha gotta do is wake up early as fuck get blazed and go back to sleep of course I'm talking about if you don't have to go to school.

If school, after shower. Just smoke a shit load right before you leave so you'll be able to have a fresh high for the day if that makes sense.

Unless ya gotta drive

Or better yet smoke in the shower. There will be no smell if ou know what your doing. And you can sober up, rinse mouth, no one will bother you, etc.

2. I smoke before, I smoke during, and I smoke after a shower
    Thats my morning ritual. Then I get dressed and spark another bowl
    :D

3. K i'm back. I got really high and took to long in the shower. But my body high is so fresh and so clean, but my mind high is worn out. i need to smoke again

4. I do it on the shitter...makes me feel like a king

5. i smoke in the shower. its tough to keep it lit but worth it

6. i ususlly smoke half a bowl on the shitter than the rest after the shower.

7. usually before. But I'll have the occasional puff while I'm in a steamy shower, usually while in a hotel

8. I usually smoke before and after a shower. I wish I could smoke in the shower.

Wait a minute.....WTH am I saying? I don't take showers........

9. I usually just cry myself to sleep in the shower.

som.gif

10. After.

It already takes me damn near an hour in the shower on a daily basis anyway,
    I dont need it to feel any longer than it usually is lol.