Ladies an gentleman, this is why you do not stalk people in luxury cars :laughing:

Discussion in 'General' started by hiimhi, Dec 24, 2011.

1. #1 hiimhi, Dec 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2011
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh_gL7Az53o]Red Neck BMW Road Rage - YouTube[/ame]

2. Watched about 2 minutes in, what happens?

3. keep watching its hilarious lmao

4. wow. certainly turned the tables on em.

fuckin rednecks.

5. LOL tough guy wasnt so tough anymore with that gun drawn on him

6. couldnt have done it better myself

7. That shit looks so staged....

8. This is SO full of win!!! Never piss off someone, cuz you never know what they're packing!

Good Growing and Happy Toking!

9. The rednecks sound jealous as fuck... Cars are overrated, they don't prove anything. Anyone who thinks a car determines how much money you have is an idiot, like these rednecks who can't get over seeing a BMW show up in their shitty town.

10. what part of it looks staged?

The part where they take the camera and keys? What are they going to do he's got a revolver in there face.

11. I actually think it is fake, what idiots would follow around a BMW and film it for fun? Then the BMW drives down a dirt road? If the driver of the BMW wanted to get away they easily could have, it doesn't add up.

12. The way he's holding his weapon leads me to believe that he's never shot in his life and most likely wouldn't know what to do if he actually needed to use it.

13. i live in a redneck town, i know at least a dozen people that would be dumb enough to follow a car around llike they did.

14. I see BMW's everyday and I live in a small town..in the country..

15. hahahahaha that was great