Best stoner TV shows and movies that aren't too obvious

Discussion in 'Movies' started by austins312, Dec 23, 2011.

1. dexter, breaking bad, weeds, fringe, supernatural.

2. Adventure time and wilfred

3. always sunny in philedelphia, scrubs, adventure time with finn and jake, sqidbillies, the adventures of gumball, chowder, ....tgeres more but i forgot

4. The Wire, Rome, Sopranos, Deadwood, Oz. Any good HBO series will do.

5. Impractical jokers, watch that shit its hilarious.

6. i think everyone forgot the theam of the thread, but it's ok. Still, The Big Lebowski. a very good movie that has elements of weed in it but not all about weed. The Dude smoked only about 6 joints.

7. I like
    -The Big Bang theory
    -Wilfred
    -Dharma and Greg
    -Regular show
    -suits
    -Workaholics!
    -The Cleveland show
    -family guy
    -american dad
    -how i met ur mother
    -raising hope
    -new girl
    -the League
    -men at work
    -futurama
    -Misfits
    -It crew
    -Bored to death
    -two and a half men

I think thats it
    Have fun. :p

8. #30 Uriah, Feb 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2013
    Man, I quote Peep Show at least once a day - Super Hans is awesome.

I find Bob's Burgers hilarious when stoned.

9. Trailer Park Boys. Fucking hysterical.

10. I've been getting into that show, it looked kinda dumb on commercials but after seeing it on Netflix I thought I'd give it a shot.

11. That one too, never seen it on TV but I watched both the movies on Netflix, it's hilarious.

12. Breaking Bad. Family Guy. I'm a big basketball fan but high i feel like an analyst. I love basketball high. Sorry that it's not a tv show or movie but if you like basketball try watching it high!!

Interesting!

13. How could you guys miss King Of The Hill! Ridiculously hilarious when stoned, work of genius

14. No input but hey,
    OP asked what TV shows arent too obvious about marijuana but somehow relate to it.
    That 70s Show is a perfect example.
    He didn't ask what your fav shows were to enjoy while high.
    Just so y'all know.
    Don't think it's too big of a deal though.

15. #37 j420j420, Feb 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2013
    What about the epsiode where hyde gets arested with weed, I'm pretty sure they mention it in that episode, and i think the name of the episode is reefer madness

16. Repo Games is the best show in the world when ur high as hell all I can think about when I'm watching it is damn, this is the best show I've ever seen. Also watch worlds worst tenants, shipping wars, gangland, Its always sunny in philadelphia, and family guy when im high

^ This guy basically covered it for me

I can't ever remember them mentioning weed.  Now the show that comes on after it is a whole other story.