Best stoner TV shows and movies that aren't too obvious

Discussion in 'Movies' started by austins312, Dec 23, 2011.

1. What are some awesome stoner tv shows and movies that aren't too obviously revolved around pot. For example, Workaholics, the show isn't all about weed and marijuana is not in the title. Some examples of movies I don't want listed Half-Baked, Cheech and Chong, ect.

2. Hannah Montana

3. That 70's Show. They almost always have a sesh in their show.

4. tim and eric awesome show great job

5. I'm watching that right now :D

6. [quote name='"VapeMasterFlex"']Hannah Montana[/quote]

This, "you know your a big stoner when you have a bob marley cake" k?

7. but to answer your question me favorite was wilfred

8. Workaholics and any type of mma or k1 or something like that.

9. Workoholics, it's always sunny in philly, pretty much any show on fuel tv except that gay ass camp woodward shit for 12 year olds, beavis and butthead, king of the hill, southpark.

10. That 70's show. They smoke weed all the time, but they never mention marijuanna!

11. "My friend sent me a big bag from Hawaii, so I'll be saying a lot of crazy shit for the next few weeks" - Hyde

12. The Big Lebowski, Dude.

13. The IT Crowd, Parks and Rec, Breaking Bad and Smiley Face!! (ok that one is pretty obvious, but I still love it!)

14. Breaking bad, Mad men has a few smoking scenes, South park, American dad, Family guy, Cleveland show, Boardwalk empire. I have also been watching a lot of anime lately, chobbits is a good one. Such a heartwarming story of love crossing societal borders.

15. The big bang theory, American dad, Fraggle rock.

16. Adventure time and Spongebob

17. #19 Rainy Daze, Dec 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2011
    prolly been said but bevis and butthead. i dont watch it though.

18. Love watching Family Guy, The Office, Community, Top Gear UK, and Prison Break.