Racist Ron Paul walks out of interview

Discussion in 'Politics' started by HankMoody, Dec 23, 2011.

1. A journalist curious of his racist past mentions his newsletters where there were disgusting remarks towards minorities. No answer to why you let 'an author' write it without permission?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LywD6gXBudc]Ron Paul walks off CNN interview, annoyed by questions on racist newsletter - YouTube[/ame]

"yeah ok..."

Racist Ron Paul at it again everybody! :hello:

2. 'Racism is simply an ugly form of collectivism, the mindset that views humans strictly as members of groups rather than individuals. By encouraging Americans to adopt the group mentality, the so-called "advocates" of diversity actually perpetuate racism. Their obsession with racial group identity is inherently racist. we should understand that racism will persist until we stop thinking in terms of groups, and start thinking in terms of individual liberty.'

-Ron Paul

A true racist no doubt...

3. "If you have ever been robbed by a black teen-aged male, you know how unbelievably fleet-footed they can be."
    - Ron Paul, 1992

"Given the inefficiencies of what D.C. laughingly calls the `criminal justice system,' I think we can safely assume that 95 percent of the black males in that city are semi-criminal or entirely criminal."
    - Ron Paul, 1992

"We don't think a child of 13 should be held responsible as a man of 23. That's true for most people, but black males age 13 who have been raised on the streets and who have joined criminal gangs are as big, strong, tough, scary and culpable as any adult and should be treated as such."
    - Ron Paul, 1992

"What else do we need to know about the political establishment than that it refuses to discuss the crimes that terrify Americans on grounds that doing so is racist? Why isn't that true of complex embezzling, which is 100 percent white and Asian?"
    - Ron Paul, 1992

I can play at this game too..

4. We have a black president... it's okay now

5. That interviewer's husband is in bed with military industrial complex, so... what's your point? Some character assassination of the man that wishes to deprive the MIC of it's funding sure is convenient.

6. Nice try, troll. Paul didn't feed the troll, either. Guess that got your goat, eh :p

He walked away because he was talking to a brick wall. She admitted that he's already addressed the writings, then continued to ask the very same questions that have been asked for over 20 years. He doesn't have to say or do anything more about them. That those against him can only manage halfassed attempts at discrediting his name is proof that they're terrified of him simply because he doesn't have the skeletons of corruption in his closet that other politicians do. There's nothing to attack him with, so you stick to bullshit that is literally decades old and just keep on trying.

Thanks for reminding me that those on my ignore list deserve to stay there, btw. Fuckin trolls....

7. OP, I'm not trying to stir shit, but didn't you use to be a heavy Ron Paul supporter?

8. You kidding bro?

I never would be seen with this creep.

9. I like how she's basically apologizing to him at the end. Last time he gives her the time of day. Today cnn said the only reason they brought this up is because Paul is still #1 in the polls. Most people who support Dr. Paul already see through the media's bs, anyway. This story will die from the headlines in a few days, it's just a ratings ploy.

10. We all say dumb shit, it's okay. Would you rather have Newt Gingrich????? It's not like his slight racism towards gang-related blacks is grounds to discredit all of his ideas. The media is running a smear campaign on Ron Paul because big businesses are deathly afraid of his anti-corruption ideas, and this is all they have? Kudos to Ron Paul

11. Sorry, must have confused you with somebody else, I don't come here often.

12. What is this actually from? I keep seeing this quote, but I'd like some context and I can't find anything but this one sentence. :poke:

13. #14 Swills, Dec 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2011
    Just in case you guys forgot about Hank and that he is anti Ron Paul, he made a thread to remind you :laughing:

This is old news rehashed by CNN. Ironically RP already explained all of this to CNN recently in a Wolf Blitzer interview.

RP defense is that he didn't write the racist marks, he didn't read them, approve them, or even know who wrote them. He says he was too busy at that time to even read his newsletter. I think it was first brought up in some campaign years late, as his opponent brought it up to use it against him (as they do now). He says he takes full responsibility for it and denounces it. The man doesn't strike me as a racist and there are no other instances or evidence of RP being or saying racist things. The NAACP says he isn't a racist. RP says some of his heroes in MLK.

So at this point, you can believe him or not believe. You know whats racist? A family ranch called N-Word Head. Where's your thread on that?

Oh and btw, I would barely call this an interview. They're standing around some empty conference room for christs sake. It's not like he walked off Wolf Blitzers show. This woman is not a great interviewer either.

14. Ron Paul is done for!

Nobody is going to support a man who has deep hatred for minorities

15. [quote name='"HankMoody"']

"If you have ever been robbed by a black teen-aged male, you know how unbelievably fleet-footed they can be."
    - Ron Paul, 1992

"Given the inefficiencies of what D.C. laughingly calls the `criminal justice system,' I think we can safely assume that 95 percent of the black males in that city are semi-criminal or entirely criminal."
    - Ron Paul, 1992

"We don't think a child of 13 should be held responsible as a man of 23. That's true for most people, but black males age 13 who have been raised on the streets and who have joined criminal gangs are as big, strong, tough, scary and culpable as any adult and should be treated as such."
    - Ron Paul, 1992

"What else do we need to know about the political establishment than that it refuses to discuss the crimes that terrify Americans on grounds that doing so is racist? Why isn't that true of complex embezzling, which is 100 percent white and Asian?"
    - Ron Paul, 1992

I can play at this game too..[/quote]
    I'm pretty sure I said a ton of stupid shit way back in 1992 too, granted I was an infant.

Do you have anything recent to support your claim? Since your OP has already had holes :poke:'d in it and your only 'proof' is almost 20yrs old.

16. Shofar FTP Archives: people/g/gannon.dan/1992/gannon.0793

Regardless of what the media tell us, most white Americans are not
    going to believe that they are at fault for what blacks have done to cities
    across America. The professional blacks may have cowed the elites, but good
    sense survives at the grass roots. Many more are going to have difficultly
    avoiding the belief that our country is being destroyed by a group of
    actual and potential terrorists -- and they can be identified by the color
    of their skin. This conclusion may not be entirely fair, but it is, for
    many, entirely unavoidable.

Indeed, it is shocking to consider the uniformity of opinion among
    blacks in this country. Opinion polls consistently show that only about 5%
    of blacks have sensible political opinions, i.e. support the free market,
    individual liberty, and the end of welfare and affirmative action. I know
    many who fall into this group personally and they deserve credit--not as
    representatives of a racial group, but as decent people. They are,
    however, outnumbered. Of black males in Washington, D.C, between the ages of 18 and 35, 42% are charged with a crime or are serving a sentence,
    reports the National Center on Institutions and Alternatives. The Center
    also reports that 70% of all black men in Washington are arrested before
    they reach the age of 35, and 85% are arrested at some point in their
    lives. Given the inefficiencies of what D.C. laughingly calls the "criminal
    justice system," I think we can safely assume that 95% of the black males
    in that city are semi-criminal or entirely criminal.

If similar in-depth studies were conducted in other major cities, who
    doubts that similar results would be produced? We are constantly told that
    it is evil to be afraid of black men, but it is hardly irrational. Black
    men commit murders, rapes, robberies, muggings, and burglaries all out of
    proportion to their numbers.

Perhaps the L.A. experience should not be surprising. The riots,
    burning, looting, and murders are only a continuation of 30 years of racial
    politics. The looting in L.A. was the welfare state without the voting
    booth. The elite have sent one message to black America for 30 years: you
    are entitled to something for nothing. That's what blacks got on the
    streets of L.A. for three days in April. Only they didn't ask their
    Congressmen to arrange the transfer.

17. If you're gonna play this game you better have solid sources. Post a link or video please.

18. You have 1337 posts right now

but soon you will have 1338