Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many grams do you have to smoke to get high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ac23, Dec 21, 2011.

1. The many, many threads with this exact question to this question would have also helped him if not helped him more so. High..I mean hi :wave:

2. I do not smoke everyday, and weekends are really the only time I smoke really heavy. This gives me a low and awesome tolerance. Very easy for me to get high. I can smoke about a gram joint with like 4 people who also rarely smoke and we all get pretty high. Its awesome.

3. for me its usually .2 - .3....or 3-4 hits off a joint if its good weed :)

4. How many GRAMS? Holy shit bro .4 gets me high. Should ask how much of a gram lol.

5. IDK, but id say .5 dank gets me GONE. i used to say that .5 could last just me a whole day but i dont know about that statement anymore, IK that one big bowl gets me a good high for maby 2-3 hours sooo.....
    this question just melted my brain you made me think about it too much...

6. I've been a lightweight since I started. Smoked multiple times and I can get high off of 1 hit from a pipe. I usually stay high for like 5 hours too lol. I used to think my shit was laced but then I noticed this happens every time I get high and I have like 4 hookups and they all don't even know each other lol.

7. About 2.5Gs if its regs, about .8 to a gram if its mids and .3-.5 if its dank this is all on a G-bong btw. My high for regs lasts about an hr, for mids about a hr and a half to two hrs and for dank ill be gone for 3-4 hrs.

8. Like .3ish to get a so-so high. .5 to get a pretty solid high. I mean a 1 gram blunt between me and one other person gets me pretty high. A gram blunt to myself gets me pretty fucking high

9. i can feel high (like a 7 out of 10) for a night of maybe 4-5 hours of smoking (which is the way I usually get high) with about half a gram. maybe not 7 out of 10 the whole night, but if i have like just smoked maybe i could get up to 8.5 or 9, and if im just about to smoke again after just enjoying it for about an hour maybe im at like 4-5 out of 10.

P.S. Im a lightweight, maybe about twice per week, so take that into your calculations.

10. As of right now at least .7- .8 cause I went through a few ounces this month x) but usually .3 of dank

11. Well im on a long ass t break but before it was .3-.4 but 3 + months clean and goin strong probly less than .1 omg I cnt wait for that first ripp im gonna b n heaven.

12. About a gram of good gets me good for two hours

13. before i moved around .5 but now id say im probably down to about .2 or .3

14. .4-.6, aiming for .2 to get blasted off the vape after my t-break.

15. That's cool I guess. hi to you too:wave:

16. too many

17. .2 - .3 or simply two to three bong rips

18. its very dependant on alot of factors, nut .25-.5 will have me blwed if its good dank