4th Grow, First Journal; Bubba Kush & Platinum OG Kush

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by JonJonJon, Dec 20, 2011.

1. yummy yummy..

2. Thanks root your grows looking good too, I like that little piece of art you made:smoke:

3. I wish ihad a camera that would get up close and personal with these trichombs

[​IMG]

4. i wish i had a vaporizer to get up close to those trichs... nice work friend.

5. [quote name='"Stichyleafer"']i wish i had a vaporizer to get up close to those trichs... nice work friend.[/quote]

Thanks bro

6. I was stupid to not save a mother for both of these strains... Noob mistake. I just placed an order for pre 98 bubba kush and LA confidential. I cannot wait for the la conf

7. Harvested some ripe nugs off of the platinum Og today

[​IMG]

8. #508 JonJonJon, Mar 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2012
    Took down the rest of the POG kush today, putting it back under 24/0 to revedge since I don't have a mother

[​IMG]

Left some nugs on there and about 20 % of the plant, well see if it works ( blueberry on right)

[​IMG]

9. shit looks dank bro. haven't spoken in awhile. i broke my computer and have been fighting with my girl. i had to erase my garden as well. got half a jar full of dank though. hit me up at the rendevous point bro. basically i'm going legit for awhile to lay low and chill man. i'll be looking out for ya. i got a job at an organic farm. my dream job basically besides the fact that i don't own it........ yet. peace bro. burn one for the little folks out there. and you know you gotta save some of that shit to smoke man cuz i'm gonna come see about you soon or you could just visit it me cuz honestly bro... i'm in the sunshine state man where it's vacation all year round. one love.

10. HI!!! I followed you back home from my journal, like a stalker...
    Nice nugs. I want a Platinum OG smoke report, it's one I haven't gotten to yet.

I am trying to reveg three plants right now, probably my least favorite thing to do, because I suck at it. How much 'stuff' on the plant did you leave for it to work with? Do you transplant or trim the root ball at all?

11. [quote name='"SkunkPatronus"']HI!!! I followed you back home from my journal, like a stalker...
    Nice nugs. I want a Platinum OG smoke report, it's one I haven't gotten to yet.

I am trying to reveg three plants right now, probably my least favorite thing to do, because I suck at it. How much 'stuff' on the plant did you leave for it to work with? Do you transplant or trim the root ball at all?[/quote]

I transplanted from 5 to 7 gallons, and gave them a high ppm veg soup. It's my first time, well see. I didn't trim the root ball and I left about 15-20% of the plants. Platinum Og report is coming soon :) its smelling a.m.a.z.i.n.g.