Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Design for a Crutch

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dynex77, Dec 15, 2011.

1. That's not him lol that's Wiz Khalifa when he was showing how to roll a joint.

2. Here in the UK, they are view different.

As I understand, in most of the US, a Blunt paper is used or really well looked after weed, and the joint will burn smooth.

Over here in England we dont have the cheap cigars then you can easy stick a knife in a open the tobacco out (although blunt wraps and cyclones are common in some 'independent shops').

We use normal papers (silver Zig Zag and Silver Rizla popular!) and a 'roach'.. what you call a crutch... You can get good weed and bad here.. say its 50/50..unless you know the right people...

Just make sure the cardboard is thin (Raw do good roach cardboard) and try to make a tight coil...

3. i prefer my crutch to come in a large glass bottle wrapped nicely in a small brown paper bag.

4. my and my buddy used to fuck around with our crutches all the time i could do my first and last initial in the same filter lol. and i did hearts for my gf at the time.

5. Why did that guy suggest not using your own business cards?

6. Thats some really bad news, to bad for you guys across the pond(yea, I said it :smoke:). A lot of people roll hundreds of blunts and will save the packaging, ive seen people who have saved their packaging for months and seen hundreds and maybe thousands bound together.

7. roll a cone.

8. Not a big fan of the cone's, I dont think they smoke as even or some people can roll them way to tight. I nice perfectly round, straight joint is the way to go.

9. I do a R in mine... Sometimes it fails n becomes a electric symbol ohms or something. Basicly a circle an on the bottom 2 lines go flat to the sides