Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cranberry pills for passing a drug test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WpStoner13, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Its going to be a home piss test that they get from the store, i have probly drank 60 oz of water in past 3 hours, and taken 4 cranberrry pills. idk when they are going to do it or even if they are but i heard them talking about it. i smoked 2 grams friday with 4 people so probly about .5, and then monday i did a waterfall bong hit which uses about .06 of a gram. Do you think ill be fine if they do it within a week with a little cheap one from CVS? also im getting 4 detox pillls from my friend tomorrow. PLEASE HELP!:mad:

2. Drinking water only helps within a few hours before the test. No point in chugging water if your test is within a week.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bro I tell you what. I never quit smoking for my drug test. I had to go get it done at a professional testing location.

All I did was about 2-3 hours before the test, I drank a full gallon filled with water, and had my urine diluted until it was almost clear.

I EASILY passed the test.

Also, remember to piss in the cup mid-stream.

Drugs tests are pretty damn easy to pass to be honest.

The only way really that this wont work is if you take a laboratory test where they ship it somewhere as it will show dilution.

4. [quote name='"10005988"']Bro I tell you what. I never quit smoking for my drug test. I had to go get it done at a professional testing location.

All I did was about 2-3 hours before the test, I drank a full gallon filled with water, and had my urine diluted until it was almost clear.

I EASILY passed the test.

Also, remember to piss in the cup mid-stream.

Drugs tests are pretty damn easy to pass to be honest.[/quote]

Do exactly this and you'll be golden. I got home tested twice WHILE HIGH using this meted and passed both tests. Get the detox pills and you'll be golden

5. thanks ill let you know how it goes

6. I smoked a week before my test and 3 days before it I drank a bottle of water everytime I pissed with 2 pills in the morning and 2 at night. I did it the last three days and passed. It was probably overkill but I was cautious.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Are the cranberry pills the detox pills? If not, what are the detox pills called? :confused: