Is 23 old?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Jiggly PUFFED, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Hmmm...sems like no matter what I have a tough road. But you seem to have dreams and are trying to pursue them. Thanks for a spin on a different angle. Good to know I have a LIFETIME ahead of me :cool:

2. I did it for you, that was pretty rude

3. I don't know, just feel that way. I know I'm physically young but what I mean is I feel like I havent accomplished enough for my age.

4. +1 Rep to you. :D Thanks

5. lol i got two pieces of reputation for that post. one negative, one positive. the positive outweighed the negative :)

it was just beyond me how someone at your age could say something so blindly. ignorance bothers me. especially when it comes from someone who should know better than me.

6. I'm in the same boat as you. I'm 23 gonna be 24 in march and I feel so old.

I didn't really go to college after hs just started working, well 6 years later I've been at this place for 4 years and have owned my house for 3. I don't think my body is old I just feel old I can't really explain it. It feels like before I know it I'm gonna turn around and be 50 and its like o well that was a fun ride. It can get depressing sometimes I feel ya op

I'm definitely gonna look into those omega 3 pills. Thanks granny

7. 23? Old?! My dad would pimp slap you if he heard that :p

But seriously, you're not old. At all. And you are from past your prime my friend.

8. Im 19 and i feel time is of the essence right now. I feel old. Idk for some reaaon my body feels sluggish and i workout daily. I shouldve followed my dreams when i was 14-17...i wasted at least 5 years doing nothing worthwhile. Thats so much time gone. I have to make up for all of it.
    Opif ur doing what you want, then even at70, youll be young at heart.

9. I got my associates degree at 20 then pissed around for a year... back in full swing meow.

10. 23? Old?

No.

63? Yes.

Just live.

11. I told you already. I realized what it was just didnt want to edit or yelp out how I misunderstood.

No need to lash out. :mad:

12. This is exactly how I feel. I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels like this! We are not alone :wave:

13. OP think of it this way, by some miracle you could even live to be 100 or easily(well maybe) 80 etc soooo you still have over 40+ years of lifespan and thats just if you live to your mid 60's so add another 20+ if your lucky. Relax, don't over think it and accomplish what you want to make yourself happy, you have plenty of time:smoke:.

14. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EROTbDCr5ag]I am Sam trailer - YouTube[/ame]

15. Yo..... Easy man.... The first rule of this community is to respect the other members.

You could have just informed him about Omega 3 without calling him retarded...

Negged xD

[​IMG]

16. Ryan Dunn getting drop kicked, noice