Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mission to make Brownies composed of vape bud & kief!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Kief Collector, Dec 11, 2011.

1. HOLY SHIT.... boy did I have a great pre-celebration for my birthday

2. i didnt mean counteract by canceling eachother out. but maybe counter productive to mix the 2 because there different highs. i should have elaborated more, because now that i do i realize this is an only preference thing

3. hmmmmm.. you're still not making sense, you are explaining yourself perfectly well, its just this one thought is faulty. How could it be counter-productive to put more THC/CBD into an edible, regardless of form and amount of the THC:CBD?

the two are different highs? well, that could be true or false. And edibles are a different high to smoking.. that could be true or false also.

My personal preference would be to use vaped rather than kief.. in fact I would never put my kief into edibles, but its not because its different to vaped and therefore creating a different high, but because its just such a sweet smoke and I know that you don't need to use the strongest thing you have to make good edibles. Thats what I was trying to tell OP and why he didnt need to use the kief.

BUT..

They turned out well then? Run us through your recipe man...

4. ~~~~~~~SCAMMER ALERT!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

M.Dudley bsb: 012306 acc: 183007263 ANZ bank and email address montelbudley@Safe-mail.net is a scammer. I made an order with him & paid $200, he then ceased communication and that was it. He seems to deal mainly in benzodiazepines were he gives a free sample to lure you in then rips you off when you make a buy.....seems to pick and choose who he rips off as my mate made a buy that he delivered on..watch out for this rat.