Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mission to make Brownies composed of vape bud & kief!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Kief Collector, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Back back back back back back backtrack. My information is more in depth and just ever so slightly more thoughtful. My information is more informative as I write of things you failed to. You fail to provide any supporting information for your outrages claims, And you fail to identify the points with which you need be schooled. This is why I won a shrute buck, and you did not. You may want to have a re-read, But this time read it with an English accent; May I suggest the voice of Sir David Attenborough? Such a wonderful narrator, Beautiful intonation. He is a great, great man.

I'm chilled, I'm calm, I'm not nice though. We don't all have to be full of love. Some of us have to be other ways inclined, what a boring fucking world otherwise.

2. dude you have your opinions i got mine now just shhhhhhhh shushu shu you have not tried eating Alread Vaped Bud so till you do dont even try me mate with all your high and wise junk. you dont have to be all lovey and thats no excuse for manners!

3. Most of your opinions are wrong. I, now, implore you to provide evidence to support your ideas. Well, I was already waiting for it you were just failing to deliver.

Now, If you had read what I wrote using the voice of David Attenborough, You would realise that its not 'high and wise junk' but rather is simply the way in which I deliver. My exceptional use of language makes you feel like I'm calling you unintelligent.

Its not bad manners to correct ones misinformation. Also manners and 'nice' are not part in parcel.

4. no trying to persuade you your obviously an adult and can make up your own mind, anyway i reckon OP should make sure he does not just throw in the ABV into the brownie mix but either put into butter or make the firecrackers with the few days to 1 week wait

5. Okay, I apologize I have not been here for a while but indeed within the time that I have gone I've built up even more progress

however, I decided since I'm getting this kief so fast, might as well just take all the vape bud and do something else with it and just make the brownies with kief, how does that sound? Straight up kief brownies?

6. Nah man, if you got vape shit use that in your cooking, what else are you gunna do with it otherwise? its not a good smoke, tastes bad, you can spin your gear with it.. not much else. I wouldnt use kief in cooking, I use buds that dont look lovely and vape shit, you dont need to use kief to get a good strong edible, You just need to take your time.

I just made 10 firecrackers out of 5g of decarb'd green. The butter was made over 4 days, which is the longest amount of time I have tried before, and these things are strong. I was getting into that "I'm too fuckin high I'm never gunna come down" state of mind. Awesome. 24 hours in the oven on 90celcius, 3 days covered with a tea-towel and heated by the sun. I mixed all the butter into an equal amount of nutella, spread it on biscuits or maybe I should say cookies (I dont know where OP is from). I ate like 4 of them yesterday, I was smashed all day. Absolutely smashed.
    You should try making a small amount out of your vape stuff before you go putting all your kief in.

Jackc. You now say he should not just throw it straight in the mix, You were the one who told him initially that he could. I said backtrack, didn't I?

7. i also said it works better to have it made into an oil. if not i thought i put it in, and about the argument lets just agree to disagree that seems to level things out. when i ment throw straight into mix it will work but nowhere neer as good as making it into an oil (butter or whatever you call it)

8. You back tracked into the realm of agreement with me, hence no 'agree to disagree' llub tish.

9. im too confused to care anymore.

10. Unintelligence begets confusion.

This is another shrute buck winner, for sure.

11. no im confused because allot has happened within my family and i cant be bothered to remember every detail about our conversations so stop being a prick.

12. You had to use the dictionary, didnt you

13. Sorry for the late reply again guys, I am guesstimating that I have about 4 grams of vaped bud and 2 grams of kief. im hoping that should be enough for 7 potent brownies?

14. Easily. I'll say it once more and then I'll leave you to it. Don't use your kief bro. Yes, it'll work damn well but so will a slow extraction from your vaped and decarb'd green and shake (stems good, no seeds). But if you are set on using your kief in your edibles, then yes. That will make 7 brownies potent enough to get a very good effect from eating just one, You do this properly though I think one of those and you will be on the moon. Be properly prepared and patient. The smaller the vessel you can use for the solid and the oil the better (obviously less surface area to lose your oils, I lick it clean anyway to be honest lol). You don't have to strain the solids out, but if you don't they will taint the flavour and possibly the texture of the brownies, Its not a massive bother, you aren't going to be stuffing them in your gob one by one (maybe if they taste bad they wont tempt you if you get the munchies, lol).

If you cook the gear straight in the butter, strain it through a very fine tea strainer or some cloth. you can put a fine small tea strainer inside another larger strainer and push as much oil out with the back of a spoon, or you put the cloth into a strainer and do the same thing. If you do this, you can then take the solids and use them again you will recover a little more. I cook mine straight in the fat low heat very slow, strain through 2 strainers and then boil the solids in water and add a little fat let it go for a while then put it in the fridge. The fat will set on top you just simply poke a couple holes on opposite sides to let the water out easily and that gets rid of the solid matter.

Let us know how you go bro, Just don't fuck it up with impatience ;)

15. Okay guys, sorry again for the late reply. I now have about 7 grams of vaped bud, 2 grams of kief, soooooo.. altogether, 9 grams of stashes.

I am guilty, for I have not thoroughly read through all of the posts, but I will. So far, I remeber some chatter about not using kief in the cooking? I'd like to know why... please let me know. Thank you

edit: I am guilty again, for not rereading the post right above me.

mr.farquit, I believe what you are saying is that using the kief is okay, but to just be careful cooking it?

16. if you use your kief your edibles could and should be good, but its all the same factors. watch your temperatures so you dont waste it. Melt some ghee (clarified butter) put in your kief, your vape, leave it sit in a warm area for a while (days). You could just keep putting your vaped into ghee as you get it, rather than saving it up.. just keep adding it to the ghee, dont nuke it if it goes solid, warm it gently and slowly. then use it whenever you want. You could have been making it this whole time really. just find my recipe directions in the start. You are ready to make edibles sir, and don't call me Mr I don't have a penis. But... you are ready, you have been prepared, trust me, do the long extraction with low temperatures, you will not fail, be brave... take the leap. Just do it now man... do it!!

17. I did it man... it's acookin'... next post, I'll eat one and I'll post again to announce the success rate!

18. personally if i was you i wouldnt add kief to ABV brownies. but instead kief to regular? it just seems to counteract . using ABV which is almost as low as you can get, and adding kief which is much much more potent. just go with straight abv

19. That doesn't really make any sense. Adding more to less just makes the less become more, there is no change because of the different form. There is no counteraction between kief and vaped, where did this thought even come from because I think it needs to be pushed through the ol' cooker a couple more times.