homemade hitters, bongs, bowls. WHAT DO YOU USE TO MAKE YOUR HOMEMADE PIECES?

Discussion in 'General' started by teypozero, Dec 9, 2011.

1. #1 teypozero, Dec 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2011
    Hey, I'm Haley! I hate those random times when you have absolutly nothing to use to get high...so you have to get creative and make something...I just had to make a hitter by taking apart a pen. Using the hollow tube from the pen and reversing the pen top back inside it. (Don't do this if the pin is plasic, use one that's made of material that doesn't melt lol) Fill the reversed pen top with your weed, inhale from the hollow tube! My girlfriend taught me that about two years ago! Pretty lame but easy and fast when you need it. :) what random stuff have you made or used to get high.

2. I really want to make a pipe I can use more than once like wood or clay

3. That would be badass and fun to make, one time my friends used this lent roller that was hollow, cut off the tip of the handle to inhale from, put a hole in the top, glued in a metal part of a wrench or something that had a screen in it, glued that into the top hole, and at the end of the big part of the roller was already a tiny hole for a carb, it smoked pretty damn hard.

4. [quote name='"teypozero"']

How the fuck do you do that! That sounds cool[/quote]

Sounds cool to die from inhaling plastic?

:confused:
    If you have to go homemade id go the fruit route.
    I used to smoke out of apples, no foil or anything just dried it off a bit with a paper towel. Worked like a one hitter...sometimes ate apple to hide evidence/munchies haha.

This was before I was 18..and could buy a pipe.
    These days..at 20 I have owned several little spoons,a shelock, and a bong.
    Glass all the way.
    When you are in a fix.
    Roll a joint, you can get the papers anywhere and they are cheap.
    If you can afford to smoke weed you can afford to buy papers.
    Don't smoke plastic/aluminium foil. Getting stoned a little sooner then if you'd have to wait to buy papers or something isn't worth potentially inhaling fatal chemicals.
    In a fix, if I didn't have a pipe..I would drive to the store and buy rolling papers ...

5. I was saying cool to him saying that he smoked out of a pez dispenser. Lol I mean I'm twenty but iand I have a bong and things but still I managed to be stranded with nothing on me to use.

6. I use a water bottle bong, only costed like $3 and it lastes for a good week but after a week i always make a new one cuz it gets too dirty to smoke haha!

7. [quote name='"teypozero"']

I was saying cool to him saying that he smoked out of a pez dispenser. Lol I mean I'm twenty but iand I have a bong and things but still I managed to be stranded with nothing on me to use.[/quote]

Oh I don't know I guess I just feel like someone always has papers or a store is never too far lol.
    And if its the middle of the night and I'm lacking a smoking device and there's no fruit I won't smoke.
    I used to make gbongs out of two liter soda bottles ect, but when I realized how harsh is was in comparison to smoking from glass I just stopped that silliness lol.

8. i just want to put my opinion on water bottle bongs. i feel like they are sketch and over heat and over the years if anything, those are what fucked me up

9. [quote name='"aznno0odles"']i just want to put my opinion on water bottle bongs. i feel like they are sketch and over heat and over the years if anything, those are what fucked me up[/quote]

This is why I stopped, when I was a kid I obviously had a hard time buying pipes ect, used to smoke out of bottles/tin foil. Its no good

10. Are you hating on water bongs or loving them? im a bit confused to be honest. They're so easy to make, and arent even a big cash investment. They even get you higher then blunts or joints.
    @Above you dont have to use tin foil you can just buy a metal bowl from a mechanic shop for no more then $10 that you can re-use.

11. as a kid i was a bong mechanic and it was like one of my favorite things to do. but i just feel if i had any negative affects from smoking weed, it was definately from building my percolated water bottle bongs and using tin foil bowls.

yeah if somebody is over 18 they definately need to invest in papers or glass lol.

12. bottle, take top off, make aluminum foil bowl on top with poked holes. poke hole in side.

quick and easy as fuck.

yawn at health issues, smoked for 2 years this way, nothing happened

13. Idk, once I went glass I never went back.

Unless it was a blunt, fuck joints haha

14. Word you just get a water bottle, empty it. Burn 2 holes in it with a lighter, and on the top where the cap goes you take a bit of aluminum foil poke little holes in em(i use small staples straight them out and poke holes around the middle while its covering the top). You full the bowl put 1 finger on the bigger hole you made and inhale from the smaller hole. Is aluminum foil really bad for you?

15. yep, shit, burn the holes with lighter, use scissor, use knife, watever, lots of shit works.

and i dont think so, i've done plenty of research on it, plus if you put a lighter up to it nothing comes off at all, at least the aluminum foil i was using

16. I've been baked a couple times this week, well all week from the bong i made and i sometimes thought the foil came off when i burned it but it's just bud there that i thought were giant holes haha. I was so baked this entire week!
    If wat u said was true about the foil not being bad for you i might continue smoking from water bongs untill i can afford a good $200 bong/

17. yea true man, yep it was just the weed :p

and definitely, i just bought a damn 25$ cheap glass spoon, good enough for me haha