Probation drug tests... unique question.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by LUDOVIC SFUMATO, Dec 9, 2011.

1. #21 DTM420, Dec 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2011
    I got a DUI when i was 21. it fucked up my life in many ways. lost license, lost job, insurance went up, court case, lawyer, not allowed to leave the state (at the time i lived 100 yards from NH and did all my shopping there).

now i call a cab when i will be drinking which doesnt happen often anymore. Weed is legal here now and i can light up at work, while walking down the street, and girls dont feel weird being around it anymore cause its legal.

my life is way better without alcohol. My father has been an alcoholic my whole life and seeing what it did to him makes me not want to be like him when im 50.

hopefully you will lay off the sauce in the years to come. its not something that needs to be done just cause its the holidays. you can have way more fun doing a thousand other things.

2. I doubt there is a test that can accurately check for alcohol consumption five days after ingestion. I think you are safe if you drink, within 24 hours all the detectable alcohol should have metabolized from your body. (unless you drink an awful lot!)

I have taken probably 50 piss tests and blood tests over the years. Sometimes on a random test they will just give you a breathalizer to check for alcohol. I don't know how it works in your county. The standard test used to be called the "drugs of abuse" panel which checked for everything pretty much. Back in the day the old drugs of abuse panel did not check for MJ and alcohol which were separate tests.

The rule has always been one day for alcohol to be out of your system and three days for all other things. I do not know if this still holds true, but I am going by what my family doctor told me.

As to your question about alcohol, I can only conclude you will be safe to be tested about a day after ingestion.

I hope this helps.

Good luck to you, brah!

3. I'm not sure. But this seems like a really bad idea man. Why not just wait it out? That way you're not taking risks; it'd suck to be almost done with your probation, and then have to go back to jail.

Unless you can find out for sure, don't risk it. Besides, even if a fellow blade has been in a similar situation, there's no guarantee that your jurisdiction uses the same sort of tests. Not worth the risk man.

4. Lol............ ok SkyzzsdAlimIt420 Mr. Tough Guy. :hello:

And I know this forum sadly is littered with trolls and read one post in a thread and decide they know everything there is to know about OP.

@DTM420 I appreciate your concern, but i'm not an alcoholic. I have no idea where you got that from, its like somebody mentions alcohol and they suddenly become an alcoholic.

@Nascarfan that is exactly what I am trying to do - find out for sure and as you can see I get a series of mixed responses along with a little bit of troll every other post. Like I said though a couple posts down I said I probably wasn't going to risk it but I still have people telling me not to deStr0y ma LiIfe by drinking being an alcoholic - what the fuck.

@Thinker Thanks for the info man I appreciate people who actually want to add something constructive.

5. Lol making one stupid decision about alcohol doesn't make you an alcoholic. Drinking and driving is very stupid, as I'm sure you know. But, you use this as a learning experience to make better choices in the future (unfortunately sometimes we just have to learn the hard way).

People are dicks. I mean, you can't drink, you can't toke up. Along with all the stress of probation, the pressure not to fuck up, and the fines you probably faced, and that's a drag. I can understand wanting to indulge in the substance that would be least likely to show up on the test. Doesn't make you an alcoholic. But still my best advice is not to do it.

6. OP is Lindsay Lohan

7. Alcohol only shows up for 24hrs and they only test for like prescription pills,thc, cocaine, amethaphine(sp) but they do have bigger variety what they can test for but it cost more money. I had to do mouth swab tests and i got to look at the paper and it said what they test for and it said nothing about alcohol.

Do heed some of the advice that was giving. Im looking at a lil time myself and I wish i never tried to "beat" the system.

But each to their own and good luck eh