National Defense Authorization Act Petition

Discussion in 'Politics' started by StrainX, Dec 8, 2011.

1. #2 xmaspoo, Dec 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2011
    Oh I'm sure they will be all over this one just like legalizing marijuana and the detainment of Bradley Manning :rolleyes:

As they say... "Why we can't comment."

[​IMG]

2. ^Exactly, nothing substantial will ever happen because 25k people signed a online petition.

3. In other news:

Patriot Act Extension Signed By Obama

The Humble Libertarian: Bush 2.0: 100 Ways Barack Obama Is Just Like George W. Bush

The Obama Regime Has No Constitutional Scruples by Paul Craig Roberts

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Still, y'all don't even wanna make an attempt? Why sit there and do nothing when you could put in 5 minutes of effort and possibly make a difference?

5. ^Because it's not going to make a difference...

6. Whether it does or doesn't isn't the question. Y'all don't even have the drive to stand up for something. IF it did, that'd be awesome. If you think i'm expecting to change the world overnight, you're wrong. I'll always be down to try to help though.

7. You see what happened to OWS?

They don't give a shit what you think. If you want to really make your opinion known, a phone call, or even better a written letter would be better.

Things that involve effort are what get the attention of legislators and the executive branch.

8. Oh this is obvious @xmas. Still, any contribution should be contributed y'know?

9. It's why he's not getting my vote again next november.

I wanted him to end the wars overseas and end the patriot act, tsa, all around police state. He expanded it, and the economy is in the toilet from all the intervention between Bush's TARP and now the American Recovery & Reinvestment Act, QE1, QE2, etc.

10. Wait, who, Obama?

11. Chyea, I know I'm not the only one who regrets pulling the lever for Mr. Hope n Change.

Not that McCain was any better, but ffs. It's just Bush with better public speaking skills.

At least the Bush stimulus' were individual checks sent out to us, you could at least buy some gold or silver with those and retain your money over the years.

No choice in how this stimulus money is spent though.

12. Yeah it sucks though, McCain practically engineered this NDAA along with his friend.

13. #14 cball, Dec 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2011
    [​IMG]

Signup for a White house ran site...provide them with your name, address, other info on how and where to find you...and soon, all the dissidents and those with a voice in defense of our freedoms and liberties, will just disappear...never to be seen again.

Go ahead people, sign those 'whorehouse.gov' petitions of dissidence...risk being stripped naked, hung by your hands with chains while dogs are snapping and snarling around your genitals...or maybe you'll be lucky, and just get Dick Cheney's famous water boarding vacation trip...

We'll miss those that sign those petitions, we really will.

The rest of us will be stocking up on guns, ammo, and prepping for when shit hits the fan...

1776 is just around the corner, will you be ready...:devious:

14. And Obama only disapproves of it because it treats detainees as pows, giving them a few rights under the Geneva conventions.

Has nothing to do with constitutional rights as us citizens, rather it denies the executive branch "flexibility" in dealing with terrorists.

15. I'm not afraid of them having my zipcode and my name. Don't bother me one bit cause anyone could come to my house and try to do what they will but it won't work out for them, especially if they're part of the bigger picture.

16. <sarcasm>
    Ya, how dare those pesky red blooded American dissidents that will be stripped of their citizenship, oops, I meant 'terrorist', how dare they think they deserve some rights and a fare trial where proof of the charges would be open to the public...:devious:
    </sarcasm>

17. Protect your own rights.
    Quote, “Petition to IMPEACH ALL Senators who Voted for "U.S. is a Battlefield" and to detain U.S. Citizens without trial
    http://www.thepetitionsite.com/892/...attlefield-and-to-detain-us-citizens-without/
    -----------------------
    National Defense Authorization Act. (Liberty end)
    congress.org ^ | 11/29/11 | Cathedra

Posted on Wednesday, November 30, 2011 5:55:39 AM by Broker

Under the ‘worldwide indefinite detention without charge or trial' provision of S.1867, the National Defense Authorization Act bill, which is set to be up for a vote on the Senate floor this week, the legislation will “basically say in law for the first time that the homeland is part of the battlefield,” said Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), who supports the bill.

The bill was drafted in SECRET by Senators Carl Levin (D-Mich.) and John McCain (R-Ariz.), before being passed in a closed-door committee meeting without any kind of hearing. The language appears in sections 1031 and 1032 of the NDAA bill.

-----------------
    The New National Defense Authorization Act Is Ridiculously Scary
    David Seaman, Credit Card Outlaw | Nov. 30, 2011,

Fellow entrepreneurs, Americans, anyone who still cares about this country at all -- this is a must read: By the end of this week, the US government very likely will have the power to lock up US citizens for life at Guantanamo Bay or other military prisons -- without charge and without trial. This means that, in the near future, a controversial Twitter post, attending a peaceful protest, or publishing an anti-Congress critique or anti-TSA rant on Google+ could land you "indefinite detention" for life, in the wording of the bill. No access to a lawyer, no access to trial.

18. Sign this petition now and be the first to be detained using the NDAA! This is not a limited time offer! :p

19. First they massacred Branch Davidian in Waco Siege,
    and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Davidian.

Then they created OKC bombing, tried to get a Patriot act,
    and I didn't speak out because I didn't want to offend the Feds.

Then they created 911 attack to get the Patriot Act and war,
    and I didn't speak out because I am not a muslim.

Now they come for US citizens with military Authorization Act,
    and I didn't speak out because I am not a terrorist.

Then when they prison you as a terrorist,
    and there is no law to protect you because you have given up all your civil rights already.