Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How can I put bud in my ecig?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Beanz107, Dec 8, 2011.

1. I got a ecig the ones with the button and u refil with liquid nicotine, I was wondering if I cud put bud in there? Do i grind it up a shit ton? or like get some kief or what? please help thanks :)

2. i recommend not doing it. buy a one hitter, next best thing. they r very cheap (under 5 bucks at my local headshop) and get you high.

3. if you make into tiniture I think you can but I'm pretty sure you cant use straight bud.

4. E-Cigs: A How-To, with Canna

Click the above link for more info :)

[​IMG]

(Excerpts from the link...)

Concentrates and hash are ideal for making glycerin tincture, that you intend on using in an e-cigarette personal vaporizer.. these tinctures come out much more concentrated, and a bit 'cleaner', than tinctures made with flowers. Using flowers cna bring in un-vapable inert plant matter, such as chlorophyll, plant wax, and bitter salts. This inert remaining debris, can put a strain on your atomizer, which diminishes the vapor produced, reduces functionality, and drastically reduces the life of your e-cig atomizer/vaping equipment.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

E-Cigs: A Photo Tutorial using Hash Tincture

(And a pipette, as promised... I buy them by the thousand, use them only once each, sterilize them, and then give them to patients who need them but can't find/afford them. Seems better than just tossing them out [​IMG] )
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

PS - If you're one of those people, with an unlimited supply of canna, glycerin tincture can also be used to rapidly hot-box a room ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The tincture is still just as tasty, when it's a residue left on a vape bag, as it is directly from a dropper bottle [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Have fun, and good luck. [​IMG] :wave:

5. You would have to render the thc into a form that will dissolve in a propylene glycol or glycerin base. Then just use a refillable cartridge.

6. [quote name='"HipsterDoofus"']You would have to render the thc into a form that will dissolve in a propylene glycol or glycerin base. Then just use a refillable cartridge.[/quote]

How wud I get my marijuana to that stage? like mix it in some oil?

7. Click the link that was provided and start reading. All your answers are right there.

8. You have been given a link, with complete directions and a photo tutorial, instructing you how to do so, right above... and no, you should -never- vape or combust cooking oil. You need a proper glycerin tincture, made using hash, and food grade vegetable glycerin. Avoid USP, topical, and other lesser grades of glycerin, which are not meant for internal human consumption.

;)